Some days are darker than the others

I called shaurya, he wanted to stop by my house but I couldn't allow that. I wanted to be alone, I had a lot of things to think about. So I went to the living room, I wasn't expecting the living room to be full of people especially the ones that call themselves "my family"
So I decided to ignore everyone's eyes and walked straight to where Emily was sitting.

Me: hey can I talk to you for a minute.

Emily: sure,( she excused herself and followed me to
the kitchen)

Me: why did Mark poison my aunt?

Emily: he saw me with David, David and I kissed
then he saw that, so he told me he was
going to hurt me for hurting him.

Me: so he poisoned my aunt.💔

Emily: I am so sorry,aunt died because of me, I just
want to move on, and be happy,😕 I didn't
know it was going to cost my aunt's life.

Me: you deserve to be happy too, but I wished you
Would have reported him sooner, aunt would
Have been alive right now, and we didn't have
To be meeting people that never cared about us.

I walked out of the house, while Emily was shouting my name behind, I didn't stop, I walked out of the apartment building, I decided to take a trip to..

I stood in front of the prison building, contemplating if I should go in and face the person who has taken someone I love or maybe I should just go back

I stood in front of the prison building, contemplating if I should go in and face the person who has taken someone I love or maybe I should just go back. But I had to give Mark a peace of my mind. It was hard to convince the police officers for them to let me see him cause my eyes were swollen because of crying.
But they did allow me to see him anyways.
As I sat there waiting for Mark to come see me, I looked around the empty room, tears started falling cause not even this building was gonna serve some justice cause the pain doesn't stop, the person is not coming back.
*buzz* the door opened and Mark walked in while being escorted by the police officer. The police officer made him sit, "you have 30 minutes" the police officer said, before he walked out.

Me: you fulfilled your promise, you might be so        Happy, I can see you are enjoying every bit of      This

Happy, I can see you are enjoying every bit of
This.

Mark: Rinah I di...