chapter 2

So I'm guessing we should get to know each other so we know what we can work on and know that we can trust each other huh,Hawks said and you just glanced at him and he knew that meant yes. The two interns nodded and sat in front of both you,Sai was infront of you and Tokoyami was infront of Hawks.So I guess we should start,Sai said and Tokoyami nodded. Okay I'll start then, My name is Sia,I am 15 years old my qurik is one that makes it to wear I can use the elements and lets me use the wings or part of any animal but I don't use the second part of my quirk much sense I never really need to,she finished and Hawks smile grew and you nodded and then the two of you looked at Tokoyami. My name is Tokoyami my qurik in DarkShadow it gaurds me and helps me fight,he says and even though it was a brief introduction but you were guessing that he didn't talk much. So I guess we tell you a little about ourselfs then,Hawks says and glances at you.Well I'll go first my name is Hawks and my quirk as you can tell is huge bird wings,but I can also make the feathers on my wings detatch and control them,he finished and the three of them looked at you and waited for you to speak. My name is Y/n,my quirk makes it to where I can use any animals defences,I got that part from my father,the reason I have to huge dragon wings similar to Hawks's is because I got them from my mother so I got both parents quirks and I use both of them a lot,you finished and the two U.A. Students nodded and Hawks said that,that was enough for today and said that training would start tomorrow,and with that the two students left and headed back to the dorm and the two of you went and started potrol.

End