Chapter 3

As you and Hawks started your potrol you flew over the dorm and saw Aizawa and All Might and the other students of 1-A and Hawks begged you to stop and say hi to All Might and Aizawa and Midoriya would be happy to see you were close to him you had to admit and the reason was because you helped him and his mother when he was young and told him (after All Might) that he could become a hero and he trust you and All Might and everyone (exept villians of course). Okay Hawks if it'll get you to stop pestering me then yes we can stop and say hi to them but that means we have to stay out later to potrol depending on how long we stop potrol,you say and he nods and stops flying and flies infront of the dorms and lands and you land beside him. Been a while All Might, Aizawa,Hawks says and the two of them nodded. Sure has you two,All Might said and smiled. He knew even though he had to retire he   that the world was still in good hands with the two of you and the other pro heros that still fight. Midoriya ran up to you and hugged you and you smiled softly and hugged back,hey Izuku,you say and he smiles and replies, Hey Y/n he whispers because he knows that a heros real name should be said if they were in public or on potrol but when he was young he would call you N/n and you thought it was cute and he always loved to touch your wings and would ask you to fly him around and you could say "No" to him. Then he whipsered in your ear again and pulled you away and asked you a question that not only shocked you but also embaressed you.You were far enough for the two of you not to whisper and so he talked like normal,Do you like Hawks Y/n? He asked and as soon as he asked you blushed as red as Hawks wings. I well.... I... um.... Yes I do but why do you ask Midoriya? You muttered and asked the teen. Well I noticed you glanced at him on the tv and in person and you wings always go up a little and you hang your head down. Okay listen Midoriya don't say aything alright I don't want anyone to butt in and it get back to Hawks,you said and he nodded and the two of you walked back over to the group. We need to go Hawks we have to continue potrol,you say and he nodded and you said good by to them and continued potrol. As you both potroled together Hawks asked you and you looked away from him. Hey N/n do you like anyone? You stopped flying. No,you lied and he shrugged and the two of you finished potrol and headed back to your homes.

End