Chapter 5

As you woke up you heard voices that were all to familiar. Well look who decided to wake up a rasp voice said and you knew the man was none other then Tomura Shigaraki. What the hell do you want you phyco paths,you hissed. Well heres what we decided to do,Toga starts and smiles wildly, we knew we could lurer the pro heros here because we know they'll try to come and save you and thats when we beat them sense All Might is no longer in the picture it'll be a sench,she finsihed. That won't work no matter what happenes you won't beat them because you don't have All For One anymore do you, you said and Shigaraki growled and Dabi slapped you hard in the face and made your nose bleed,Shut your mouth you brat or Dabi here will hit you again, Shigaraki screamed. I don't care what you think will work it won't and you'd be lucky if it did you hissed. Again Dabi hit you but this time he punched you in the lip and busted it and you spit out blood and hissed with a groan. Are you gonna shut up now? Shiagaraki asked and you fell silent. Thats what I thought, he said and the others laughed. You knew that no one could hear and Toga took your ear piece and vioser. You knew that if you wanted to get out of here alive then you had to keep your mouth shut. So how does it feel to be a pro and get taken by the league of Villians, Twice mocked and you growled lowly. You tried to use your quirk but found that you couldn't. What did you do to me?! You yelled and they snickered. Just injected a drug that cancles out your quirk, Dabi says and you growled,Damn you,you bastereds,you hissed and grunted and shut your eyes tightly. We'll see if they come after you,Shagaraki says and with that they left the room and once again darkness consumed you and you blacked out.

End