Chapter 9

As the heros were making there way to where you were you knew that if the Leauge found out they would kill you right in front of them and you didn't want that to happen. So you kept them distracted and waited for Hawks and the others to get to you and you had to admit it you were terrified of lossing them but you also knew they didn't want to loss you so you had to stay strong you knew you were dear to them just like they were to you so you kept fighting and you aren't giving up. After all you and Hawks made a promise when you were young.

*Flash Back*

You and Keigo were eating luch and a girl you hated walked up to the two of you grabbed you wing and yanket it and everyone know if someone has a quirk that has wings the wings a trender especially when your younger and you just get you quirk a few years before even though you were in middle school both your wings were still tender and yet Keigo always helped you in a fight and you always looked out for each other. Then that one day at luch Keigo asked you to make a promise and that promise was, Hey N/n I want us to make a promise he says and looks at you and smiles and his wings ruffled a little,what's up Kei you asked. Promise me that if one of us ever gets kidnapped by villian that no matter what the two of us well always stay strong and fight until the other can get there to save us,he said and held up his pinki and you smiled and intwined your pinki with his,deal you said and as lunch ended you both sweard that you would keep that promise.

End of Flash back:

You smiled softly at that memory and as soon as it was over Toga and the others walked into the room and they looked at you and you stopped smiling and before any of them could speak the door was blown open to revie...

End