Chapter 10

The door was blown open and the first thing you saw was a figure with wings and you knew it was Keigo and I as the figures stepped forward and you saw that it was every pro. Keigo you whispered and his feathers broke the chains and you were free and Hawks ran over to you and put you on your feet and all of you faced the leauge. Your out numbered you can come with us or we can fight you and take you with us, Eraser says and Kerogeri apperes and makes and portal and they get away and you pass out again and Hawks catches you.Lets get back we need to get her to a hospital,Aizawa says and all them nodded and Hawks took you to the hospital and the others went back to the agency.

*At the hospital*

Y/n's p.o.v.

As I woke up slowly I winced at the bright light and I winced as I tried to move I remember everything that happened. I felt something on my hand and I looked over to see Keigo asleep with his head on my hospital bed. I smiled softly but I also felt a little strange but Keigo was my childhood friend and my crush and he was holding my hand the good thing was he was asleep and couldn't see my blush as dark as his wings. I stopped blushing and relaxed and winced slightly at my own movement although I did get beaten and cut a lot by Dabi and Toga. I sighed and layed back to where I didn't hurt as much. I sighed as I felt a hand taighten its grib on mine and I looked to see Keigo grining at me and I smiled back at him. Glade to see your awake,he said and his feathers that fell on the floor and his feathers get called back to his wings. He sighed and smiled again,I was really worried about you N/n he says and you sigh,I'm sorry Kei. When do you think I can leave? I asked and he shrugged and looked at the floor,I don't know,but I can go ask,he says and lets go of your hand and stood up and streached everything along with his wings. I'll be right back, he says and I nod and he walks out the door and looks for I'm asuming my docter or nurse. After about five minutes he came back and was smiling widely and spoke, the good news is they said you could come home all have to do is make sure your safe and I clean your wounds and changes the bandges regularly. I nodded and he gave me some of my cloths and I went to the bathroom and changed. After I changed I folded the hospital gown and set it on the bed and looked at Keigo and saw him walk over to the window. Kiego what are you doing don't I have to get checked out? I asked and he shook his head, nope I already did so we can just fly home and avoid everything. I nodded and walked over to him and he opened the window and picked me up and jumped out the window and began to fly home.

End