Chapter 4

As you landed on your balcony and opened the glass door you were met with you little chuchuiha and she got behind you and played with your wings and barked happily and you chuckled and picked her up and walked over to the kitchen and got the two of you some food and sat on the couch and you ate dinner and went and but your bowl in the sink. As you walked back to the livingroom and yawned you looked out side the balcony door and you sighed and went down the hall to your room and changed into some pjs and almost went to sleep and you heard a knock on the glass door of you balcony with a groan you got off your bed and went over to the balcony and saw the one on the balcony was Keigo himself. You opened the door and saw Keigo beaten and bloody and his eyes were blood shot. Keigo what are you doing here? You asked and moved over so he could step inside. I was fighting Dabi he said with a raspy voice. But you use your ear peice and contact me thats what we've always done,you said and he looked at you and smiled. I know but I thought I could hande it,he said and you sighed and looked at his wings and saw that they wern't as dark of a red as the normaly were. Hey Keigo what's wrong with your wings? You asked. What do you mean L/n he asked. Keigo why did you say L/n you always called me N/n or Y/n on if needed,you say and back away slightly and hit the glass door. Your eyes went wide as you started to shake lightly and spoke as your voice wavered,your not Keigo are you? You asked and "Keigo" chuckled and started to laugh like a mad man. Your a clever one aren't you? He asked and laugh again,as your eyes went wide in fear as you saw that "his" Body was starting to mealt and that it was Toga. Toga I should have known you growled. So you remember me huh,she said and laughed. Now for the second part of the plan she says and get behind you and injects you with something and all of the sudden your vison blurred and your body went numb. Your body swayed slightly and before you knew it everything went black.

End