VI

@ bbylixie deleted the post!

————————————————————

Felix was overwhelmed hearing this. Hyunjin loving him, falling for him? No way. That's not possible. There's no way that Hyunjin could all of a sudden start falling for him.

Felix ignored it and began texting Hyunjin. Of course he was still hesitant but it couldn't be true, not in any universe can someone just fall for a person just by texting them twice.

————————————————————
HOTTIE THOTTIE  👑

bbylixie
hyunjin instead of me
going over there why can't
you come over here with me
Lee Know and Jisung?

hyunholic
That would work
what's the address?

bbylixie
[Address]

hyunholic
alright on my way

bbylixie
Alrighty!

————————————————————

Again of course Felix was hesitant but he couldn't really complain, now Hyunjin was coming over but Felix knew he wouldn't try anything with Jisung there. Besides Jisung will literally fanboy over him the whole time.

Felix plopped on Jisung's couch. "What?" Jisung said looking at Felix. "I invited him over here." Felix said. "Oh...WAIT WHAT?" Jisung said. "Sungie calm down he won't try anything since you and your boyfriend are here." Felix said. "Aish Fine he better not try anything." Jisung said. Felix heard his phone go off and lifted it up.

hyunholic
I'm here.

Felix was nervous as he heard the doorbell ring. "I got it!" Lee know yelled who had a spoon in his mouth and a box of ice cream in his hands. Lee Know opened the door.

"Ah you must be Felix's friend, come in." Lee Know said as Hyunjin walked in. Jisung waved awkwardly and Felix gulped. "I'll be right back." Felix said as he rushed to the bathroom. "Is he okay?" Hyunjin asked. "Yeah Hes Fine! I'm Jisung by the way." Jisung said. "And I'm Lee Know bit you can call me Minho." Lee Know stated. "Ah I'm Hyunjin." Hyunjin said.

Felix inhaled deeply. Felix tried to get his confidence back in line so he would be so nervous around Hyunjin. I mean they were only friends it couldn't be to bad.

Felix walked out of the bathroom and avoided any eye contact with Hyunjin. Felix sat back down and looked at Jisung. "Give me a minute." Jisung whispered as he grabbed Felix hand dragging him into the kitchen. Felix whined. "Hyunggggg." Felix huffed as he pouted. "I shouldn't have invited him." Felix whined.

"Lix, listen you invited him now you have to deal with him." Jisung said. "Preach, baby." Minho said walking in as he stuffed a spoon of ice cream in his mouth. "Minho what the fuck?" Jisung said as he removed his hands from Felix's shoulders. "I said preach." Minho said as he smirked. "I swear-" Hyunjin cut Jisung off. "I'm still here." He said.

Jisung looked at Felix motioning for him. "Fine." He whispered. Felix made his way over to Hyunjin. "Why don't we go over somewhere to hang out?" Felix asked. "I don't see why not." Hyunjin said. "Why don't we go get ice cream?" Jisung asked. He looked over at Minho with an empty box of ice cream as Minho chuckled softly. "Okay Fine, we'll go to the ice cream parlor." Jisung said.

Minho quickly went by Jisung's side quickly intertwining their hands, Jisung jolted in surprise but was soon calmed. Felix noticed this and looked at his hands as he pouted. Hyunjin looked back at the pair then at Felix who was looking at his hand pouting.

Hyunjin grabbed his hand comparing their hands sizes but then he slowly brought his fingers in between Felix's a small smile on his face at how small Felix's hands were, as he brought their hands down his hand still hooked with Felix's. A dark cloud of blush dusted across Felix's face as he looked ahead. Felix looked much cuter in person in Hyunjin's thoughts.

Jisung saw Felix and Hyunjin's hands and a small smirk came up to his lips. "Why are you smirking?" Minho asked. Jisung pointed you Hyunjin and Felix. "Oh." Minho whispered as he smirked as well.

Hyunjin pulled out his phone as his hand tightened around Felix's smaller ones. Hyunjin looked at Felix who was covering his face with his hand. How adorable. Hyunjin thought to himself. Hyunjin realized what he thought and shook his head. No Hyunjin. Hyunjin huffed softly.

All of them had eventually reached the ice cream parlor. Where Felix quickly unlinked his hand from Hyunjin's and ran inside. Hyunjin looked at his hand and sighed deeply as he followed behind Felix, Minho and Jisung following behind the both of them.

Felix admired all the flavors. "Sungie I want that one." Felix said as he pointed to one of the flavors. "Alright!" Jisung said smiling. Hyunjin who was next to Felix was also looking at the flavors and decided to pay for his own.

As he stood there he couldn't help but glance over at Felix's neck. Hyunjin licked his lips gently. After all Hyunjin was a vampire and his number one goal was to get the blood of a victim. Hyunjin was just waiting for the perfect moment.

Felix looked at Hyunjin. "Hyunjin you okay?" Felix asked. Hyunjin snapped out of his thoughts and nodded. "Yeah yeah." He said as he received his ice cream cone he looked at the sweet treat. Hyunjin tried it and he scrunched his nose in disgust, Hyunjin wasn't very fond of food like this he only craved for blood so when Felix looked at him oddly he had to make an excuse.

"My apologies I dot really like this flavor." Hyunjin said. "Strawberry?" He said. "Yeah I'm not very fond of it I'm more fond of Vanilla." Hyunjin answered. "Oh okay." Felix said still slightly confused.

Hyunjin exhaled and found the nearest trash bin to throw away his ice cream cone. Hyunjin walked by Felix as he examined the place around him. "I should head home." Hyunjin said. "Alright I'll see you later Hyunjin!" Felix yelled. "Alright later Felix!" He yelled back as he ran to make his way back to his place.

————————————————————

@ chipmunkcheekz made a new post!

146k likes | 89k likeschipmunkcheekz went to the ice cream parlor look at them @ bbylixie & @ hyunholic they're so cute together

chipmunkcheekz went to the ice cream parlor look at them @ bbylixie & @ hyunholic they're so cute together.

misterdarkseo oh wow never new Felix had a thing for him.
itsbangchan I know right?
jeongout surprising

lorieloveshyun HYUNJIN IS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ME
hyunholicfanacc NO MINE BITCH
chipmunkcheekz Jesus fuckin Christ can ya'll shut the fuck up and just enjoy the fact that he's FUCKING HAPPY!?

woojinniek these fangirls are gonna kill Felix.