oh no

Izuku and Tokoyami were walking to the mall together. As of lately, the two of them were becoming better friends, bonding over their emo-ness. The two of them were actually heading to Hot Topic.

But, they ran into a little problem on the way back to the dorms. A quirk related problem.

"Mr. Aizawa! Tokoyami and Midoriya got into a little... problem.." said Uraraka as the Pro Hero walked into the Heights Alliance dormitory. "What problem?" Asked the Pro Hero. "Someone switched their quirks, so now Midoriya has a bird face, and Tokoyami looks normal, but they're both freaking out." Aizawa sighed, and made his way to the Common room.

"DON'T USE MY QUIRK, FUMI!" Izuku shouted. "YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK YOUR BONES!" Aizawa groaned. "Tokoyami, Midoriya, explain." He said, glaring at the two.

So they spent the few minutes explaining their predicament to Aizawa. Said person was trying not to pull his hair out.

"Jesus.."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Well, we talked to the person that switched your quirks. Some 7 year old kid couldn't control their quirk, and you two, along with 3 other people, fell victim to this boys quirk. We talked with the mother and the doctor to confirm. They both said you'll be stuck like this for 24 hours." Said Aizawa. The two nodded their heads, sighing softly.

"While you wait for the quirk to wear off, I'll have to set some rules. You both will not be participating in your Hero Lessons with All Might tomorrow, as to not harm both of you."

They both nodded yet again.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Deku, could you explain to us how your quirks?" Asked Uraraka, looking at the greenette, who now had a bird face.

"Well, it's a power type quirk. I wasn't able to keep my quirk controlled because I was a late bloomer, and had manifested my quirk during the Entrance Exams, hence why I used to break my bones every time I used it. Usually, it worked by if I concentrate hard enough, especially if I wanted to be at 5%. But, the more emotional I get, the harder it is to control my quirk." He mumbled, looking at the Class. Said class just stared at him. "WAIT! YOU SAID YOUR QUIRK MANIFESTED DURING THE ENTRANCE EXAMS? WHEN DURING THE EXAMS?" Asked a very shocked Mina Ashido. "When I rescued Ochako-san. I saw her in trouble, and I jumped off the ground with my quirk, and I punched the robot in the face with 100% of my power. Breaking two arms and a leg." Izuku shrugged, sitting down. The entire class, except Bakugou of course, stared at the boy in shock. The ones that were in the same exam sight were even more shocked. "Wait, Deku, you manifested your quirk when you saw me stuck? Are you serious?" Izuku nodded, smiling shyly. "Damn.. you're so manly, bro!" Cried Kirishima, causing Bakugou to scoff silently to himself.  "That is truly amazing, and a miracle, Izu-kun!" Iida said with adoration, looking at his boyfriend with love. "I know, right?" Izuku giggled.

"Alright, let's get back on topic, you sluts." Jirou said, earning a few laughs. "No me llames puta, perra." Izuku said in Spanish, crossing his arms. Bakugou snorted, surprising the Bakusquad. "What did you say, Midoribro?" Asked Kirishima, looking confused. Izuku refused to say anything, leaving the 17 remaining (Mineta isn't with them at the moment) students to look at Bakugou for an answer. The ash blonde sighed. "He said 'Don't call me a slut, bitch'." Jirou hit Izuku playfully, causing the greenette to laugh. The rest of the class giggled, except Iida, who looked astonished and bewildered. "Izu-san, where did you learn to speak fluent Spanish?" Izuku looked at Tenya, and smiled softly. "I'm not fully Japanese. My mother is 50% Japanese, 25% Spanish, 5% Korean, etc etc. My father is 75% Irish, 20% Japanese, 2% Scottish, 3% Russian." He shrugged.

Everyone stared at him, yet again, in astonishment. They looked up at Bakugou as confirmation, who sighed and nodded. "Wait, so that means-!" Kaminari started, standing up. "I'm not a lightweight when it comes to alcohol, and I'm at least made up of 3% of alcohol." The Dekusquad chuckled. 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

After many, many, distractions, they finally had a decent amount of knowledge on both of Tokoyami and Midoriya's quirks.

For the remainder of the night, Izuku spent it with Iida in the taller boy's dorm room. Tokoyami went back to his room, but with Shoji.

The next morning, the 20 students of Class 1-A went their classroom, chatting. Other students from other classes stared at the class, though this time it wasn't out of envy or hatred, no it was out of curiosity.

What the fuck had happened to the only emo bird of UA, and the biggest Cinnamon roll, for the emo birb now has a human face, but with sharp, cold and calculated crimson red eyes, with what appears to be a permanent scowl. He had spiky, jet black hair. The cinnamon roll now had a bird face, but he still had his signature green, messy hair. His neck was pink, blue and purple. The said greenette was holding the Class Representative's hand, while chatting enthusiastically to three other people, who consisted of Uraraka Ochako, Todoroki Shoto, and Asui Tsuyu. Their personalities didn't seem to change as their appearance had.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Alas, the 24 hours had finally come. The duo were in the living room, along with their classmates, waiting.

Apparently, it's been a whole 3 hours since MIdoriya last made some sort of joke, so he turned to look at Tokoyami.

"I just want to know one thing before we change back."

"What is it?"

"Don't laugh,"

"Of course."

"Do I look..." Midoriya started, pausing for the suspense. The Dekusquad has figured out what Midoriya was going to say, and groaned. "Oh, god no..." Tsuyu mumbled.

"Coo~" Midoriya finished, cooing like a bird.

There was silence until,

SNORT

Tokoyami had snorted, and in attempting to hide the snort, he had ended up coughing.

"GODDAMNIT MIDORIYA" Half the class complained, groaning.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

They were now back to normal.

THIS CHAPTER WAS INSPIRED BY A PICTURE  MY FRIEND SENT ME

HERE IT IS.