hotel??

Pichu⚡: omg do yall remember when we were trying to get a motel room in the shady side of downtown?

CONSPIRACY: OMGG yes I do

I'm HARD n MANLY: and izuku was the one trying to get them, but the guy was being a little ass

Headphones: and you and Kaminari was being dumbasses

Fiona: did any of you even understand me?

Kacchan:)): I did.

Everyone else: no..

Tape Man: Wait, Bakugou, where did you learn how to speak Spanish?

Kacchan:)): Deku taught me when we were younger. When we were in middle school, I took classes to continue learning, so that I could understand him when he speaks Spanish. Of course, he insulted soooooo many people while speaking Spanish, and it just makes me laugh remembering. Everyone was so confused as to what he was saying.

Fiona: aw, kacchan. you continued taking Spanish lessons so you could understand me?

Kacchan:)): Yeah..

Lord Farquad: that's homosexual

Donkey: I'm homosexual

Fiona: me too ;))

DarknessMyOldFriend: we know. and could you tell us what he said?

Kacchan:)): He said 'You better give us a fucking room. If not, I'll take your eyes out dawg'

Puss: that sounded very threatening

Fiona: it was supposed to be :))

Donkey: scary

Arms: The man then said 'What did he say? I don't speak taco bell' and Kaminari, Kirishima, and Ashido started laughing like idiots.

Fiona: I wanted to kill him. He was being very insensitive to my cultures.

Shrek: I agree!

~~

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, I WAS SOMEWHAT BUSY AND GOT LAZY TO UPDATE THIS. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THOUGH!