the truth.....?

Izuku sighed as he sat on his bed, thinking. Should I tell everyone about my quirk? He bit his lip, looking out his window to see Tenya and Ochako taking out the trash. He smiled softly at the sight of his best friends. But, what would All Might say? Would he be against it? He pulled his phone out of his pocket, and rung up All Might.

"Ah, Young Midoriya! How could I help you?" Izuku smiled softly. "Hey, All Might! I, uh, wanted to ask you something.." he said nervously. "Oh? Well, ask away, Young Midoriya!" All Might said through the phone, in his usual tone of voice.

"Well, I wanted to tell my classmates about One for All, but I wanted your opinion on it, of course, since it isn't exactly my Quirk to blabber about to people." Izuku rambled on, rushing his words. "If you want my advice, Young Midoriya, well, you should tell people who you trust with the secret. And, about it not being your Quirk, well, it is quirk. I passed it on to you, so it's up to you who you tell or who you plan on giving it to in the future." All Might said wisely, Izuku biting his lip, a small smile. "Thanks for the wise words, All Might! Could you, uh, be here for when I tell my class?" He said shyly, his face red.

"Of course! I'll be there soon, Young Midoriya!" Izuku smiled widely. "Thank you, All Might!" He hung up, a woozy smile on his freckily face.

~~
All Might had arrived when the class was getting ready for movie night in the Common room. "Oh! All Might-sensei! What brings you here?" Iida had asked, grabbing snacks for he and Izuku. "We weren't expecting you over, sir. We just about to watch a movie, would you like to join us?" Yaomomo said, finishing the last of the sandwiches for the entire class.

"Ah, Young Iida, Young Yaoyorozu, I just came here to speak to the class." All Might smiled softly. He stood in his weak form, wearing his signature yellow suit. "Of course sir! Everyone is in the common room, besides Izuku. I'll go grab him." Tenya said, setting the snacks down and heading upstairs to Izuku's dorm room.

"Good evening, Class 1-A." All Might smiled, waving at the group of 15 year olds. "What is it All Might?" Asked Kirishima curiously. "Ah, well, I'm just here for support, for Young Midoriya." He nodded the greenette, who was sweating nervously. Everyone looked at him, confused. "Deku?" Izuku bit his lip, and walked to All Might, and looked at his class. "Could you all sit down, and listen to what I'm going to say?" He said nervously. The rest of the class looked at each other, than back at Midoriya before sitting down.

"What is this about, Deku?" Ochako asked, sitting with Tsu. "Well, I haven't been completely honest with you guys..." he said. "About my quirk..." the class's eyes widened, and Katsuki had figured out what was happening. "You can't really be telling them, Deku!" Cried Katsuki, standing up. "I have to, Kacchan. They're my friends, they deserve to know." He said softly. Katsuki scoffed. "You seriously can't be okay with this, All Might?! It's your secret!" Class 1-A keeps looking more and more confused with each word that spews out of their mouths. "It was my secret, Young Bakugou. When I met Young Midoriya here, it had become our secret, but since I'm now retired, and don't have it in me anymore, it's now Young Midoriya's secret. He could tell anyone whomever he trusts about his quirk. I'll support that decision, and so should you." He lectured the Ash blonde Hero-in-Training. Katsuki only scoffed in response, and sat down beside Shinsou.

"What's going on, Izuku?" Tenya asked, concerned. "Well, I decided that you all deserved to know the truth behind my.. strange quirk."

"I thought you said you were a late bloomer?" Yaomomo asked, confused. "That was a lie." The others raised an eyebrow. "Here, I'll start from the beginning." He sighed, all panicky until he felt Tenya holding his hand softly. He smiled lovingly at the greenette. "You don't have to be so nervous, Izuku. We're your friends." Izuku smiled, and nodded. He stood up straighter (Deku? Straight? HAH). "Well, when I was 5 years old, I was diagnosed as.. quirkless." Class 1-A's eyes widened, though they didnt say anything, so Izuku continued.

"I was, obviously, bullied for it. Kacchan, of course, leading that band of bullies. That's where my nickname came from when I was 6. Deku was the last kanji in my name, and it meant Worthless. Of course I wasn't happy with that nickname, but I didn't voice my opinion. The name stuck with Kacchan, and only Kacchan stuck with it, everyone else called me Midoriya by the time we were in middle school. Of course, I was still a quirkless nobody." He shrugged. "I was bullied and beaten and threatened with amazing quirks till I got into UA." He smiled softly at Katsuki.

"I met you amazing, and lovely people, who I'm proud to call my friends." He smiled widely. "10 months before, though," he looked around. "You've heard on the news about Kacchan being attacked by a slime villain right, before All Might came to the rescue." He said a little bit saltily. The others nodding, while Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Well, after I had a 'talk' with All Might, I had subconsciously made my way to the scene, as I always go to the scene of a active villain attack so I could take notes of the Heroes quirks. But I didn't mean to go there, but my legs brought me there. It was the slime villain that had attacked me under a bridge." All their eyes widened, as well as Katsuki's. "When I got to the scene, I saw the slime villain, and he had someone in his grasp. When I looked closer, I realized it was Kacchan. I stood in place for a moment. In that moment, I saw that the Pro's weren't doing anything to help. They were waiting for a Pro that has the right quirk for the job. Kacchan would've died from suffocation. Suddenly, my legs moved on their own, and before I knew it, I was running towards the villain. I threw my bag towards his eye, as I had followed a move from my Hero Analysis Notebook, on a page for Kamai Woods." He said.

"Because of him blinking rapidly in pain, that allowed Kacchan to move his face, and breathe. He, of course, looked at me and yelled as I tried to claw my way through the villain." He scratched his cheek shyly. "The dumbass nerd. He was clawing his way through slime." Katsuki rolled his eyes. "I didn't succeed, though." Izuku continued, ignoring Katsuki. "The villain was about to grab me before All Might came, grabbed our wrists, and punched the villain, changing the weather while doing so." Izuku smiled, ot then dropped a little as he continued. "After the whole ordeal happened, Pro Hero's praised Kacchan for his bravery, and complimented his amazing quirk, saying how a good and awesome Hero he'll be in the future. I was being lectured for my stupidity. I mean, I agree with what they were saying.. Somebody who was quirkless could have gotten really hurt, and probably killing the very overpowered kid with a explosion quirk, who was a hostage." Tenya looked at Izuku in disbelief. "They lectured you?! For helping?! You did more than those Pros did!" Izuku smiled at Tenya. "It's fine, Ten." Ochako had her mouth agape. "So, you rescued Bakahoe," Katsuki had nudged her in the ribs with his elbow. "with your sharp analytical skills and quick thinking? Wow!" She grinned, looking excited for her best friend. "I guess? I don't really like calling my Fanboy-ness sharp analytical skills or quick thinking.." he blushed softly, shy. "Izu, you're hella smart! Just accept you're smart!" Denki grinned.

He looked down, suddenly embarrassed. "Um, so, could I continue..." the others nodded. All Might grabbed Izuku's shoulder for support, and the greenette smiled appreciatively. "After I got lectured, I went home. While walking home, All Might in his true form came up to me, and had said something I've always wanted to hear since I was first diagnosed as quirkless." He closed his eyes, smiling. "You can be a Hero," All Might said, looking at all his students. "He then told me all about his quirk, how he got it, and how it works. He then explained to me that.. He wanted me to have it. His quirk, I mean." The class, except Katsuki's, eyes widened. "He explained the whole process of having his quirk, and how to handle the contents. So, for 10 months, I've trained excessively so I could handle some of his power. The day of the Entrance Exams, two hours before entering tje school gates, All Might had given me a strand of his hair to digest. I ate it, of course, hesitantly. The first I've ever used my quirk was when I saved Ochako." He shrugged. "That's all, I believe." The whole class stared at him in shock.

There was suddenly an uproar, as they all wanted to ask questions. Izuku answered most of them, as some were personal to his personal life. "You're so cool, Deku-kun!" Ochako said, jumping around Izuku. The rest of the class agreeing. The greenette blushed. "T-Thanks.." he looked down, and smiled to himself, happy.