unwanted, but amusing reunion

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHAPTER, BUT IT'S SO CUTE AND FUNNY NOT TO SHARE— AS I LOVE BNHA AND I LIKE THE KINDERGARTEN GAME

CONSPIRACY: GUESS WHO GOT US PERMISSION TO GO TO THW MALL

Arms: you

CONSPIRACY: WHY YES I DID, SHOJI MY GOOD MAN

DarknessMyOldFriend: istg

Mama Momo: you got us permission?

Pichu⚡: Izu-kun and I did most of the work.

Fiona: :)

Donkey: we could spend my fathers money. I have his credit card

Lord Farquad: yay!! Buy me the usual, sho?

Donkey: of course

Shrek: Well, if we're leaving today, we should get ready.

Fiona: pkay tenyaaaa

••

All of Class 1-A were at the mall, looking around. "I definitely don't miss this mall.." Izuku mumbled, Ochako nodded, pouting.

"So, are we going to split up, or?" Shinsou asked the class. "Let's all stay together." Suggested Mina, grinning in excitement. "Alright. Where to first, Class 1-A?" Iida looked around, holding Izuku's hand, who was holding Ochako's hand, who held Tsuyu's, who held Shoto's. "Hot Topic." Suggested Izuku, Jirou, Shinsou and Tokoyami.

The group walked to Hot Topic, chatting to their respective groups, or in this case for Izuku, talking to everyone. When they got to the store, Iida cringed at the music, but refused to say anything. People walked around, and grabbed some things, shopping.

"Kacchan, do you want to get a piercing with me? And maybe a haircut?" Asked Izuku, looking at beanies and snap backs. "Hah?" Katsuki looked at the greenette, and shrugged. "Why the fuck not." Izuku grinned, and nodded.

Once the group was done in the store, Izuku told the group his and Katsuki's plans to get a piercing, and they followed after them, wanting to see. "Are you sure you want this done, Izu?" Asked Tenya skepticly. "I'm sure, Tenya. Don't worry about me." The green haired teen kissed Tenya's cheek, and continued walking.

Once they got to their destination, 18 of the students sat around, chatting excitedly. Izuku and Katsuki were sitting on chairs, waiting for the piercer. "Any ideas as to where you want to place a piercing, Deku?" Asked Uraraka, smiling at her best friend. "I was actually thinking of a nose piercing, and maybe a tongue piercing." Izuku said, smiling at the brunette. "And you, Bakubro?" Kirishima looked at the two. "Snakebites."

The piercer walked to the two holding a piercing gun. "So, who's first?" Izuku raised his hand, signaling he wants to go first. Katsuki nodded in agreement. "Alright, kid. Where would you like them?" The guy got the gun prepared while glancing at the Greenette. "I'd like a tongue and septum piercing, please." He said, sickeningly sweet. "Stick your tongue out, then." Izuku did as told, and stuck his tongue out wide for the man. The guy pierced Izuku's tongue. Everyone expected Izuku to be flinching, or even showing an ounce of pain, but he just say there, looking around the room calmly.

It went like that for about an hour or so. The group if students stood in shock as they witnessed the two students in front of them get piercings without flinching or even making a small yelp in pain. But nothing came out but steady breathing, and calm and bored expressions on their faces. The two paid, and went to a salon next for their haircuts.

The two boys had gotten matching haircuts— a undercut. The two looked relatively happy, so they didn't comment on anything. The group continued to shop, not leaving the group.

As they were about to leave the mall, Ochako had walked into someone's chest. She looked up, blushing softly in embarrassment. "O-oh! I'm sorry! I didn't see where I was going." She stuttered, looking at the person she had bumped into. "Its alright." The person she had bumped into was the same height as Bakugou, black hair the split in the middle.

"Are you okay, Ochako?" Izuku asked, looking at his best friend confused, and worriedly. "I'm fine, Deku. I was just being stupid." Ochako smiled widely at Izuku. "You're always stupid, Kirby." Said the obnoxious blonde, Katsuki, playfully. "Oh, shut it, Kacchan!" Ochako snapped at Katsuki, using Deku's ridiculous nickname. "Don't call me that!"

"Yeah, I only get to call him that, Ochako!" Deku whined. The entire group broke into laughs. Two people watched, confused until they recognized the nicknames. "Deku? Bakugou?" The boy with brown spiky hair called, shocked. The two boys looked at the two boys, and at each other. "Who are you?" Katsuki asked, raising an eyebrow. Izuku snorted. "They were your lackeys in Junior High, Kacchan." The two boys looked at Izuku incredulously.

"We have names, you know!" The one that Uraraka bumped into said. "Yeah, bitch #1 and bitch #2." Said Iida surprisingly. That turned Izuku on. Everyone was quiet, as they were in shock, and the group of UA students started laughing. "Whoo! Go Iida!" Mina, Kirishima, Sero and Kaminari shouted, laughing the hardest. "Hey! Show some damn respect, you four-eyed loser!" Said the one with spikey hair, who Izuku remembered as Daisuke. "Don't talk to Tenya like that, jerk!" Izuku glared at the boy. "Or what, you Quirkless nerd? You're going to show us a lesson? What a fucking joke." They laughed. Bakugou looked at them, rage boiling in him.

The blonde walked up to them and shoved him. "You better fucking apologize to Deku, you damn extra." He said through gritted teeth. "W-why are you sticking up for this... Quirkless nobody, Bakugou?" Said the boy, scared. "Because I'm Kacchan's friend again." Izuku said, walking to the boy. "He doesn't have to apologize to me, Kacchan. His tiny brain probably doesn't know what an apology is." He joked. Bakugou grinned, pushing the boy away. "Heh." Izuku looked at the two. "Whatever. I bet the nerd didn't even get in to UA." The boy with parted hair whispered to Daisuke, the other chuckling and agreeing. Shoji, who had impeccable hearing, stepped a little closer to the boys. "Izuku did get into UA. He's in the Hero class. Class 1-A to be exact. And he's one of the strongest there is. Possibly even stronger than All Might." That surprised Izuku. Shoji was sticking up for him? He flushed at the praise and compliment. "Yeah! Midori is the best! He's so strong, and so cute!" Said Mina, hugging Izuku. The poor boy was soon being crushed by the girls, as Izuku was shorter than most of them, their breasts would be in his face, but he was just annoyed.

"Stronger than All Might? Everybody's been stronger than him since he retired." The bullies rolled their eyes. Izuku's eyes darkened after they said that. Katsuki recognized the look, and glared at the greenette. "Deku, calm down. You don't want another.. incident happening. Not right now." 20 of the people in the group stared at Izuku, the two bullies confused, and the rest (besides Shinsou) were startled slightly. They knew exactly what the incident was. Izuku calmed down, but he glared at the two bullies. "You ever talk about All Might like that again, and I'll Detroit smash you into the damn sun." He said, activating his quirk to make a point.

The two bullies nodded, shocked and scared. Deku never threatened them before, and since now they know he has such a powerful quirk, they were scared of the small greenette. "Good! Dekusquad, let's roll." Said Izuku, happily walking out of the mall, eating candy, his group of friends following them. Soon, the rest of the class did as well. The Bakusquad, however, stayed back to glare at the two bullies. "If I ever hear that you've come near Deku again, I will kill you both. Got it, extras?!" Bakugou threatened, the two nodding. The blonde then walked off, the other four following.

The boy with parted hair then said, confused. "Did you notice that they had undercuts? And piercings." Daisuke nodded. "Must've gotten them today."

••

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT— IVE BEEN PROCRASTINATING.

AND FROM NOW ON, I WILL BE USING SLANG THAT I USE, NOT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE USE. SOME SLANG WORDS WILL PROBABLY BE CONFUSING, BUT I WILL TELL YOU WHAT IT MEANS AT THE END OF EACH CHAPTER. SOME COULD BE OFFENSIVE, AS WE INDIGENOUS USE THEM TO INSULT "WHITE" PEOPLE, OR OTHER RESERVES, BECAUSE WE SALTY.

BYEEEEEE