one ;

Kim Law Office

Kim Law Office

Seokjin grabbed the folder full of anger and rushed out of his office. He stomped his way towards the office of his father to let him explain it.

"Father!" Seokjin said slamming the door open.

His father looked up at him and smiled at him afterwards. Namjoon who is seating on the sofa also rose his head to face him.

A laugh of disbelief let out of Seokjins face as he walk towards his father and throwing the folder on his table.

"What is the meaning of this? Prenuptial Arrangement?" Seokjin said trying to calm himself down.

Namjoon got surprised on what he have said and puts the magazine down the table.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked looking at his father.

"You're already twenty-five Seokjin. You need to get married." His father replied, leaning on his swivel chair.

"This is unbelievable." Seokjin replied brushing his hair in frustration.

Namjoon frowned before grabbing the folder on his fathers desk. He opens it and slowly read the contract. As he read the partners name, his eyes widen.

"With Jeon Jungkook seriously? I can't believe you're gonna throw off your son to a criminal." Namjoon said with a smirk on his face.

But Namjoon is not surprised anymore. His parents are highly assoiciated by the mafias in Korea and he knows Seokjin has no power to oppose his parents. The fact that his younger brother is gonna get married with a criminal is making him worry.

Aside from it, Jungkook is one of the most brutal person in Korea. He and his squad has cases more than hundreds to be counted. But the fact that it doesn't reach the media is because of the power they are holding and Seokjin despite him because his parents are the ones holding the cases.

Just as he finished saying it, the door burst open once again, revealing his mother who looks frustrated. This made all of them looked at her.

"What is all the noise here?" She asked with a stern voice, crossing her arms.

"Mom did you also agreed with this?" Seokjin raised his brows at his mother who immadiately looks down.

Her mom got confused until Namjoon raised the folder up to show it to her. Her facial expression immadiately softens when she tried to explain. They can already feel the guilt on her.

"But I thought you wanted to get married s-so why not?" She stuterred.

Seokjin faced-palm on what her mother said. He knew his mother throw him to Jungkook on purpose. They are using Seokjin for the profit of both sides. People already think that lawyers are the biggest lier in the industry but his will to prove them wrong is starting to fade. The fact that his mother acted like the victim makes him want to vomit.

"I wanted a husband mom, but why did I get a criminal instead?" Seokjin slumped down on the sofa beside Namjoon.

His mother knew that Seokjin likes to get married and that is one of his dreams. Seokjin hasn't been on a relationship his past few lives and his family is aware about it. But he finds it so stupid that out of all people that his mom knew, he is thrown to Jungkook.

"Enough! Stop calling them criminals!" His father shouted making them flinch.

"But this is too early for Seokjin, dad." Namjoon said.

"Without these guys you wouldn't be able to graduate as lawyers! So how about you thank them instead?!" His father continues slamming the table.

Seokjin just looked down on the ground. As much as he wants to deny the contract, he also wants his parents to be proud of him. That is what he has been trying for the past years of living. He knows Namjoon doesn't like it but when it comes to contract, his brother can't really do anything about it.

"Just sign the conract Seokjin." His father cleared his throat before looking away.

When Namjoon was married to a girl with no status, they treated Namjoon like a big disappointment on the family. Thats why he is grabbing the chance in Seokjin who is still single and takes advantage on him.

"We and the Jeons have already decided for your meeting this comming saturday." His mother said.

Seokjin clicked his tongue before grabbing the folder out of Namjoon's hand and stormed out the office, full of anger. Aside from getting married to Jungkook he doesn't know how to handle him.