twenty-five ;

Seokjin groaned in pain once he was awake

Seokjin groaned in pain once he was awake. Somehow, his back is aching in pain and he is still not sure what happend last night. Its like he has a bad dream about having sex with Jungkook.

Rising up from his sleep, Seokjin gently rub his eyes as he began to scan the room. His eyes went wide when he saw clothes scattered all around the room, most of the clothes are his from the reunion. When he looked around, no Jungkook was found and he is on his room.

"Thats right! Last night we..." Seokjin realized as he gently touched his lips.

Remembering what happend last night made him blush. He is embarassed on what he has shown on Jungkook, his different side. Its just not very professional for him.

He slowly stood up from the bed, and once again groaned in pain. Seokjin walked to reach the door knob and walked outside limping. He wants to apologize on what happend last night.

"Jungkook?" Seokjin called out walking towards the dinning room.

When he reached there, he found the whole squad in a meeting. Seokjin limps his way towards them as Jimin caught him.

"Seokjin? How are you? Are you alright?" Jimin rushed towards him.

Seokjin gently smiled and nods, "Don't worry Jimin. Im fine now." He replied.

"Are you sure? It looks like you're limping." Taehyung asked.

"Yes, im very fine Tae." Seokjin said.

Seokjin's eyes then hatched Jungkook who looks like he is furious. There's a lot of going on in his head but he wants to speak to Jungkook privately about it.

"Now that you're fine, tell us what happend?" Yoongi asked.

The memory at the reunion flashed his mind. Everything that happend before the incident came flowing and he is sure there is one person who could do this to him.

"Ken...he..." Seokjin looks down, "drugged me." He replied, facing the squad.

"So tell us Seokjin. Who is this guy?" Jungkook finally spoke up. His voice is cold and chilling when he asked the question, yet its so calming.

"Are you related to him?" Taehyung continued.

Actually, Seokjin is hesitant to tell them everything. What happend between him and Ken makes him wanna vomit. He feels dirty after he was used by Ken everytime and can't gain his worth once more.

Seokjin is scared that once he told them everything, they will all turn behind him. He will start to bully them again like they did before. He doesn't want that to happen anymore.

"Before. We uhh...are ex-lovers." Seokjin replied biting his lower lip.

"You guys are ex-lovers?!" Jimin and Hoseok said in sync as Seokjin slowly nods at them.

It should be fine for them to know, but they shouldn't know deeper about their past relationship. Seokjin is trying his best to forget about it.

"But don't worry. I will file a case at him." Seokjin said in a stern voice.

Yoongi then shakes his head looking confused, "But how? I mean why will he do that to you?" He knitted his brows.

When Yoongi asked the question, Jungkook saw the fear in Seokjin's eyes. Its the look he always give when they're on elementary days. When they always bullied Seokjin before and he doesn't wanna see it again.

Jungkook admits that he loves teasing Seokjin before but once he left, he surprisingly feels sad and lonely. He only bullied him to get his attention before. Maybe he gaves him the wrong impression afterall.

"Okay maybe that's enough for now. We will discuss it later." Jungkook sighed.

"Alright then. We will be going." Taehyung said adjusting his suit.

"Get more rest Jinnie!" Hoseok smiled at Seokjin and gently pats his head.

"Thank you for visiting me." Seokjin bowed as they all left the mansion, leaving him and his husband.

They watched the others took their leave. Seokjin then looks at Jungkook before grabbing him towards the balcony. He should apologize to the mess he did to him.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"Im sorry for last night." Seokjin replied. "It's just that I can't help it." He continued.

Jungkook looks at him for a minute beore sighing, he then runs his fingers through his hair and looks down to Seokjin.

"I get you alot. Its alright." Jungkook replied looking away.

"Are you sure?" Seokjin looks up to him.

Jungkook nods, "Yes. Now tell me about that Ken guy before I will kill him." He replied in a stern voice, making Seokjin flinch.

"W-what? No don't! Im already filing a case." Seokjin grabbed Jungkook wrist.

"Then tell me." Jungkook squinted his eyes at him.

Seokjin feel his heart pace getting fast. He is getting nervous Jungkook will hate him more and will even call him disgusting. He swallowed all his fear and trusts him.

"We're in a toxic relationship before. He always abused and sexual harassed me." Seokjin looked down in embarassment,

"My friend doesn't know any of this and think Ken is a good guy." Seokjin continued, he can already feel his eyes watering just remembering it.

Seokjin gently wiped his tears with his wrist as he sobbed. He got surprised when a hand placed his hair and gently messing it up.

He then looks up to Jungkook who looks slightly worried. The eyes was different from what he always witnessed on a cold heart Jungkook. It looks soft and...comforting?

"Don't worry, I will protect you."