ten ;

They arrived at the airport an hour after

They arrived at the airport an hour after. Seokjin is trying to finish the fries before both of them stepped out of the car. He can already see the others on the distance and Jimin waving at them.

Some people stopped and look at them while the others secretly took pictures on them. Who wouldn't get attracted to a bunch of good looking guys?

"Morning Seokjin!" Hoseok greeted with a wave.

"Morning to all of you." Seokjin replied with a slight bow.

All of them went inside the airport, waiting for Jungkook's mother who was about to arrive. The squad sure misses their favorite aunt who maybe sometimes is strict when it comes on doing bad, but she sure spoils them.

"She is about to be here any minute." Taehyung said checking his wrist watch.

"Im sure she's excited to see you Seokjin." Yoongi said patting his back gently.

Seokjin replied with a nod as all of them walk towards the arrival area. He is excited to meet his mother-in-law, even if they are still not that close. The fact that she is very strict on everything Jungkook does suddenly made Seokjin feel that she is scary yet kind.

The attendant echoed throughout the airport announcing the arrival of the flight his mother took. All of them walks closer looking at the bunch of passengers arriving. Yoongi tries to find her by sticking his head out which is not a good idea since he is small.

"Oh there she is!" Hoseok smiled while looking at the distance.

Seokjin and the others decide to look at where he's looking at. A woman on her 40's is walking on her stroller with some bodyguards behind her. You can really tell its her because she appears different from the crowd.

There she is Jeon Soyeon, the badass sassy mother who is full in class. She is a legend lady mafia in Korea and everybody knows her. Her face is very gorgeous and she looks like she didn't age. Thinking that Jungkook is trained by her can't sink in Seokjin's mind, its like oil and water who can't go well each other.

Seokjin slightly flinched when he felt a hand clenching his shoulders. He looked over beside him to see Jungkook's hand on his shoulder, as they starts to approach her.

"Aunt Soyeon, welcome home!" Hoseok said smiling before hugs her.

"How was your flight?" Taehyung followed and gives her a peck on the cheek.

"The flight was totally alright." Soyeon replied, crossing her arms.

Her eyes then landed on Jungkook and Seokjin who has no space on each other. She raised a brow on them as she slowly approached them. Seokjin can already feel his heart about to jump out.

"And how are you?" Soyeon said looking at Jungkook.

"Married." Jungkook replied showing his ring finger on her.

This made Soyeon let out a satisfied smile on what her son did. After comfirming it to Jungkook her eyes hatched on Seokjin who seems calm than usual.

"You look more beautiful in personal, darling." She said before pulling him into a tight hug.

Seokjin tries to act calm and responds to her, "Welcome back, Mrs. Jeon." He smiled gently.

Jimin looked over Jungkook before raising his brows at him. He wants to see Jungkook how lucky he is to have Seokjin. Jungkook just act unbothered and let out a sigh before running his fingers through his hair.

"We all know how lucky Jungkook is." Yoongi said nudging Taehyung who have been silent.

"You might be wrong." Taehyung muttered licking his lower lip.

All of them exited the airport and went on their vehicles. Soyeon's luggage was already sent on the different car since she decided to ride with Jungkook and Seokjin.

Jungkook gets on the driver seat while Seokjin and his mother we're on the backseat. She just wants to talk more with Seokjin because she is kind of impressed how intelligent and beautiful he is.

"So did you plan a welcome party for me?" Soyeon asked.

"Yes we have decided to celebrate it on a private resort owner by the Min's." Jungkook replied while driving.

"That's great then." Soyeon let out a satisfied smile, "We should stay there for weeks as a vacation." She continued.

"You will come right, darling?" Soyeon looked over Seokjin with a smile.

This made Seokjin rethink his choices. Now that his mother-in-law personally asked for him, he just got no choice but to accept it.

His eyes met in Jungkook's on the rearview mirror before slowly nodding on his mother. Maybe he will make Jungkook's life a living hell afterall.

"Yes, I will attend."