twenty-six

Jungkook is now on his way to the office

Jungkook is now on his way to the office. He is expecting Yoongi and Hoseok working some of the work he ask too. Aside from it, they will start planning what they will do to Ken.

The automatic door slid open as Jungkook took his step inside. Yoongi is on his desk while Hoseok is playing on his phone. When Hoseok saw Jungkook, he immadiately stood up to greet him.

"How was the business?" Jungkook asked Yoongi.

"Well, its actually doing pretty good." Yoongi replied his eyes still fixed on the monitor, "The sales underground we're pretty high this month." He continued.

"I will handle from here." Jungkook walked towards his desk before sitting on his swivel chair.

Yoongi agreed and hand him some of the files from the business. Since Yoongi is his right hand, he is very much encharge on everything when Jungkook is not around. He represents the meetings of boards and some charities.

"So how was your beloved husband?" Yoongi asked raising a brow at Jungkook.

"Well, he told me about his toxic relationship with Ken." Jungkook smirked and shakes his head.

"Looking from that lunatic, its not surprising." Yoongi replied.

"Its more surprising comming from a psycho like you, Yoongi." Hoseok rolled his eyes, making Yoongi scoff.

"So...do you want us to do something?" Hoseok continued facing Jungkook.

About the revenge, Jungkook is hesitant since Seokjin told him not to hurt Ken. Which he don't understand when Seokjin is treated like that. Maybe he will wait for what Seokjin will demand him since he knew what to do.

"Hmm for now, make sure to cut all his financial resources." Jungkook said.

"I can tell Jimin about it, since he is also in entertainment industry. He and Taehyung is still away on a business trip." Hoseok nods, about to call Jimin.

"You're always so protective on Seokjin. Ever since we're young." Yoongi chuckled.

"Maybe not." Jungkook clicked his tongue.

"Oh and by the ways," Yoongi looks up making them face him.

"Do you know that Hye-jin is back?" He continued.

Jungkook stopped whatever he is doing when he heard Yoongi, same as Hoseok who looked surprised. Its been so long since she come back home and she barely show up on family celebrations. The known black sheep of the family, while Jungkook is the goat.

"Noona is back?" Jungkook frowned his brows at Yoongi.

"Well yeah she came back from Sweden." Yoongi smirked

Jungkook clicked his tongue, "Im not done with this Ken person and another problem came in." He said, massaging his temples.

"We sure miss her," Yoongi sigh before facing Hoseok, "Right Hoseok?" He smirked.

"Yeah whatever." Hoseok replied, looking away.

"Why do you still look affected?" Yoongi raised a brow.

This made Jungkook scoff and shake his head. He then leans on the swivel chair and starts to think deeply about the arrival of "his long lost sister."

Jeon Hye-jin is the eldest of the Jeon's. She is also known as Hwasa on the underground and public. People knew her as a international runway model that travels around the world.

Since she is a female, his father didn't make her the heir and thats where she became the black sheep. Making scandals and getting into gang fights were one of her specialties.

The fact that Jungkook is worried about, is that she hates people that works on law. Peoples that walk in the right paths, just like Seokjin who is a lawyer.

"Im sure she is back for a reason. She won't come back without it." Hoseok replied.

'What does she want?' Jungkook thought.