twenty-three ;

Twenty minutes have past and the two of them is still talking

Twenty minutes have past and the two of them is still talking. From Yoongi's point of view, he didn't see anything weird yet. He continues towatch on the distance as Seokjin talks with Ken.

Seokjin suddenly feels comfortable around Ken once again. They have been talking about each others life this past few minutes and Ken went through a lot. Its just he looks so different than before or at least on Seokjin's eyes.

'Maybe he changed?' Seokjin thought.

Just as Seokjin was about to take another sip of his champagne, his nerves suddenly shock causing the glass to fall off. His body suddenly feels heavy and he became dizzy.

The shattering of glass caught the attention of Yoongi making him surprised. Seokjin is twitching and he looks so flushed. He is also sweating so bad and he keeps on clenching his pants.

"Jin? Are you okay?" Ken asked in a worried tone.

"Arghh..." Seokjin groaned he got a weird feeling on his lower part.

When he looked down on his pants, he noticed the erection bulging down. His eyes went wide as he feels weird and starts to crouch and hide it.

"Do you wanna go take a rest-"

"Move." A cold voice made Ken look behind him.

Yoongi stood there, his eyes piercing cold as he shove Ken to the side and walked towards Seokjin. He then crouched to see the look on Seokjin's face. His eyes went big when he saw his face, it looks different and desperate.

"Who are you!?" Ken tried to talk to Yoongi but he ignored it.

"Seokjin?! Are you okay?" Yoongi said lending Seokjin a hand.

"Lets go home okay?" Yoongi continued and lift Seokjin up.

Seokjin nuzzled on Yoongi's chest, hiding his tears and the redness of his face. Before they could take a leave, Yoongi glares at Ken giving him a chill down the spine.

"Im his husband's friend." Yoongi said and took their leave.

--------

Jungkook is spanning back and forth on the living room waiting for Seokjin and Yoongi. Its already midnight and he got suddenly worried and furious that Yoongi couldn't pick uo his call.

A knock on the door was heard as Jungkook hurried and opens it. A groan left his mouth as he slams the door open.

"Just where did you two--"

His eyes went wide when he saw Seokjin looking helpless while being lifted by Yoongi. Jungkook then rushed in to take Seokjin, as Yoongi explained to him what happend.

Its not usual for Jungkook to worry over someone but when ut comes to Seokjin, he just can't help it. Its like he is starting to be afraid when he loses him. Is this what marriage does?

"Yoongi call a doctor." Jungkook said placing Seokjin gently on his bed.

Yoongi nodded and dialed of the family doctor. Jungkook looks at Seokjin who is gasping for air, his face looks puffed and very red. He is also sweating so much.

"The doctor will arrive in any minute." Yoongi sighed.

The doctor then arrived later on. While he was checking on Seokjin inside the bedroom, Jungkook and Yoongi went for a talk to solve what happend to his husband.

"What happend?" Jungkook asked Yoongi.

"There is this guy named Ken. He is the last person to be with Seokjin before it happend." Yoongi replied, looking down.

"And why is he with him?" Jungkook raised a brow.

"Im not sure. They seemed like they have a past." Yoongi sighed.

Jungkook can feel his anger boiling inside. Somehow he can't forgive the person who did that to Seokjin. Its like he wants to kill him but he sure looks precious to Seokjin.

"Mr. Jeon?" The doctor called.

"How is he?" Jungkook turned to face him.

"It looks like you're husband is allergic to PDE inhibitors, mainly viagra. But as for now, he is resting." The doctor continued, checking his files.

When Jungkook heard what the doctor said, he frowned. He then took a sigh and asked the doctor to leave and check on Seokjin tomorrow.

"To what? But how did he..." Yoongi said.

"He disolved it on his drink. Are you sure you didn't notice anything?" Jungkook looked at Yoongi as he shakes his head.

The older grab his phone and dialed Jimin. He has an important job for him to do and with Jimin's connection, he seems an easy bait.

"Hello? Jungkook?" Jimin said on the other line.

"Jimin, Do me a favor....run a check on someone, as soon as possible." Jungkook replied.