sixteen ;

Seokjin can clearly see the sudden change and furious on Lisa's eyes when he corrected her

Seokjin can clearly see the sudden change and furious on Lisa's eyes when he corrected her. She pulls from the handshake before going back to her seat.

'Such a bitch.' Seokjin thought taking a seat opposite them.

"And this is Kim Jun-myeon." Jungkook said pointing at the guy Seokjin saw.

"Im Kim Jun-myeon. Are you somehow lawyer Kim?" Suho said looking over Seokjin.

"Oh, that's right. Have we met before?" Seokjin asked.

"Yes," Suho chuckled, "Im actually a police officer and I mostly see you on trials." He continued.

"I see. Its nice meeting you once again." Seokjin replied smiling at him.

"But I wonder how did you end up marrying a criminal?" Suho asked, glancing at Jungkook.

Just before Jungkook could reply, the door opened showing Yoongi and Taehyung. The two of them walked towards the others, who caught their attention.

"Im sorry we're late. The president pay a visit." Taehyung said adjustung his tie.

"Our father just instructed--oh." Yoongi got cut off when he saw the sigh of Lisa and Seokjin in one frame,

"This is such an interesting scene here." He continued grinning.

"Im actually surprised the room is still neat." Taehyung chuckled taking a seat in the chair.

"And looks like Mr. Officer is also here." Taehyung continued waving at Suho.

"Its a pleasure to meet you once again, Young master Kim." Suho said, slightly bowing.

"We are here for the contract." Jungkook spoke, "Shall we start baby?" He asked Lisa who nods.

Lisa clapped both of her hands before two bodyguards came inside bringing a briefcase. She decoded and opened it showing sealed files from the government. Jungkook smirked and glanced at Taehyung who nods at him.

"This is the contract that you want Jungkookie." Lisa said, gently placing it on the center table.

"What contract are those?" Seokjin asked raising a brow. Somehow he got bad feeling about the contracts.

"It's none of your business." Lisa smiled before rolling her eyes.

Seokjin chuckled, "Im not sure if I will tell the government or file a case on you Lisa." He clicks his tongue teasingly.

"What did you say?!" The fear can be hear on Lisa's voice.

"Its about the underground weapons. Happy now?" Jungkook glanced at Seokjin, who got shocked.

The underground weapons contain high quality guns that can't be found in Korea. The police have been investigating on how these weapons end up in Korea and now Seokjin knew about it.

Seokjin then glanced over Suho who have been staring at the contract. He is a police officer yet he surprised Seokjin how he remained calm like hr is used into these.

"Undergroun--Officer is this alright for you?" Seokjin asked Suho.

"Oh Jun-myeon? He is alright about this. He is the Jeon's watchdog afterall." Yoongi replied puffing his cigar.

This is when Seokjin got confused. Its unbeliveable for him that Suho just disagree with the Law like that and he is highly dissapointed with him. At the same time, he feels bad on him.

"Sign it now Jungkookie, and its all yours." Lisa said handing him a pen.

'God why did I marry a criminal?' Seokjin thought, glancing at Jungkook. The only reason is because his parents trusted him that he could change Jungkook. But how can he change a criminal's mind? Seokjin doesn't know how their mind works.

His eyes hatched on the contract and suddenly an idea popped up in his mind. What if he will take Jungkook's trust first by taking part in his life and properties? Its not Seokjin to adjust for a person but he just got no choice. He should make the first move.

As Jungkook was about to take the pen, Seokjin speaks out.

"Wait." Seokjin said.

This made the others including Jungkook look at him. Seokjin rose his head up to look at Lisa who have been frowning.

"I will sign the contract." Seokjin bit his lower lip.

"What?!" All of them said, sounding surprised.

Seokjin can't blame them. He is taking a big risk on his career just to save his and Jungkook's relationship. Afterall, its the favor from both their parents who trusted him.

"Seokjin what do you mean about that?!" Taehyung rushed over him.

"Do you know this could ruin your career?" Suho said.

"Are you drunk?" Jimin slightly tapped him.

"And who are you to sign it?!" Lisa asked full of anger.

"Im his husband." Seokjin sighs before rising up to grab the pen.

"But that's gonna be forgery--"

"Stop." Jungkook cut of everyone, he then glanced at Seokjin who is staring back at him and smirks at him,

"Let him sign it."