Part 2 Day After

Simon POV

Thankfully the sunlight that wanted to spill into the room was held back by the blinds, as my body jolts trying to sit up in a panic. Not sure what time it was or what I missed, though the soreness in my lower back makes me get part way up before falling back down. Grumbling to myself, I roll onto my side and finally remember that I wasn't in my bedroom. My eyes falling onto JJ's naked back, watching it flex as he shifts around before going still again. I wonder if he is actually asleep or not, I would guess so, considering his heavy breathing. 

Shifting a little more I manage to lay on my stomach, sighing with relief because of the new position. There was not as much pain, just soreness and this uncomfortable feeling which I didn't like. But I know with time it will go away. Right now, I was trying to think of something to do or say, my mind buzzing, too awake to go back to sleep. No matter how I yawned or how many times I closed my eyes, my mind wouldn't shut up with the worry over the situation. Things between us never went this far before, the worst we've done before last night was drunken, awkward, dry humping each other. Though that didn't really count since JJ liked to act like he was to gone to actually remember it. 

I close my eyes, knowing it has to be too early to get up, just a few more hours of rest and I can deal with JJ later. I feel my heart in my throat, the pounding in my ears. My face goes hot first, before I feel it moving down over my neck and my shoulders. Fuck. I feel the bed dip beside me, I can feel the heat of JJ closer to me now, and I can't help but open my eyes to peak at him. HE is facing me, his eyes still closed, lips parted, his breathing is even and deep still. It looks like he is still sleeping.

Letting out a breath I reach over to carefully rest my hand on the side of his face. Fingertips touching at his hair as my thumb passes over his cheek. I shouldn't have asked him to do what we did, it wasn't fair to him or me. I didn't deserve him being so nice to me, and I certainly didn't know how this would effect anything between us. No matter how keen he might have seemed to participate, it still was unfair for me to use him like that, to feel better. To put him in a position that could make him question himself or us. 

There is a hotter wave of tingles that pass through my throat and face, my vision blurred by tears that I couldn't stop. My grip on his face tightening gently as I turn my face into the pillow to try and wipe them away. So focused on the pressure that was forming in my head and behind my eyes from trying to fight back the tears, I didn't realize JJ moved. Not until I felt his hand on the back of my head. To which a short, choking sort of sob leaves my throat as I try to tell him I'm alright. He had already done too much for me. 

I should have snuck away when I had the chance.

"Ahm, you're cryin'..." JJ's voice is deeper than normal, the sound of it sends a shiver down my spine.

I turn my head to look at him, to try and say something this time. His eyes are only half open, and drooping as if he might fall back to sleep any second. I almost wish he would, to avoid the talking about what happened. Trying to think of something, I sniffle and drop my hand from his face to the bed between us. He takes that as some kind of sign, as he sits up on my arm then, rolling closer so he could push me over as well. I am rolled onto my back with a heavy JJ rolled on top of me, which was not exactly what I was expecting honestly.

"You want to go again then?" He grumbles into my neck, where his face was currently buried. 

Our legs are tangled up between each others and the sheets, my hands grabbing at his sides as I kick my feet to untangle us. Allowing him to settle between my legs, while he does little to nothing to really help me. Though I feel him pressing soft kisses at my neck, it is almost lazy and slowing down as if he were falling asleep.