Part 7: First Date

Simon POV

I feel a hand running up along my bare back, fingers stopping to grip at the back of my neck. I hum in acknowledgment but my eyes refuse to open. I am comfortable and warm among the freshly cleaned, soft, sheets of the hotel bed. My face half buried in the pillow, the other half now being kissed by the softest lips. It would seem someone wanted me to wake up, but I think, I should make him wait a little longer. I am enjoying the attention I was being given.

JJ's hand moves back down my back as his lips move over to my neck and shoulder, leaving behind soft little kisses. I shiver feeling his stubble scratch over my sensitive skin as he moves. I hum in approval. Shifting but not moving much otherwise, comfortable with staying on my stomach. My eyes still closed but I could imagine what he's doing. Feeling the bed dip as he sits up more, his mouth moving over my back. Sweet open mouth kisses, which leave little wet patches on pale skin. His hand squeezing at my hip, opposite the side he was pressing against.

I am more awake, yet still too sluggish to stop him, not that I want to. It felt nice, and I needed it more than I was willing to admit. I've been pent up ever since we had our fight, ever since we left Craig's place to return to the hotel. It was too late, and I was too tired to even initiate anything. We just took a shower and fell into bed naked, cuddling. Both of us passing out before we  could even realize.

The bed moves under me again, I feel JJ shuffling under the blankets before he tosses his leg over mine. Straddling the back of my naked thighs, his hands pressing against my lower back just over both of my hips. His lips coming back down to press more kisses just between and over my shoulder blades. When moves further up towards my my neck, his body shifts and I am suddenly very aware of his half hard cock pressing against me. Him slowly lowering his body over mine makes me gasp, my hands gripping the sheets as I press my flushed face into the pillow. I don't know why this still embarrassed me, maybe because it was still sort of new for me, for both of us I assume.

"Simon..." JJ's voice is low and rough, traces of sleep still in there, "... can I?"

I nod, having a good idea what he asking, but also I am not totally sure. Either way, I would let him do whatever he wants to me. As long as it meant he wouldn't stop touching me.

I don't have to wonder too long on what he meant. Feeling his hips pull back just enough to get one of his hands between us. His fingers both rough and careful as he runs them between my cheeks. The action making me shiver, before making me slightly tense up. I relax slowly as more kisses come to my shoulder, trailing up over the back of my neck again. His other hand had left my hip to lean on the bed for better support. Though I miss the pressure of it, feeling the weight of him on me made this feel real.

"You're gonna'... need to stretch me first... s'been a while." I mumble into the pillow, my face extra hot from saying what I said.

It was true however, we had not had sex-sex since our first time about a week ago. Everything after was just blowjobs and handjobs and one time when he was exhausted after working out, he pretty much just fingered me. Since I was too worked up for a wank, and he was too tired from working out. It surprised me when it happened, I suppose there is just something about seeing JJ just after he works out. His sweaty toned skin, his tired but euphoric eyes. It always got to me, even before we got together.

I let out a breath, I didn't realize I was holding, feeling JJ sitting back up and moving around. I hear little sounds, the bed shifts under us, but I don't dare look. My heart is already pounding in my ears, my face remaining hot.

"I'll be gentle..." JJ's voice near my ear makes me twitch, a soft muffled sound leaving my lips.

A hear a light chuckle behind me, feeling him move around again before his hands were back on my ass. My heart stutters and I press my face into the pillow, my body taking in deeper breaths. How could I be so worked up already? Not even fully hard, but my body was buzzing in a way that made me feel like falling over the edge, over and over. More so when I feel his slick finger press into me. Slow, careful, all the way in and nearly all the way out.