Part 3: Come Away, With Me?

Simon POV

I jerk awake when something heavy, not only hits me, but lays half on top of me. Knocking the air right out of me, in a just woken daze my arms jerk and try to push whatever it is off of me. My eyes wildly darting around until I realize its JJ. I settle a little bit, trying to catch my breath. He smells like sweat and alcohol, his clothes still on, hell even his coat was on. He seems to have passed out, mumbling something I don't quite catch. My hands move to try and lift him off of me, just enough so I could slide out from under him.

Sitting up I look him over, his face buried in the bed, laying on his stomach with his legs hanging off the side. I let out a breath and move my hand to touch at his hair, my thumb passing the bandanna on his forehead. I pull it off carefully and set it on the table. Shuffling to my knees so I could try and get his coat off, thankfully he had it unzipped. Not so thankfully the man slept like the dead, and I was doing my best to get the sleeve down off his hand without twisting his wrist. My hands are tired, as is my brain, so that was not helping in the least. Once I get the first sleeve off the second it easier, I let it fall off the side of the bed.

I can't be bothered to get off the other side of the bed and walk around. So I climb over JJ who grunts unhappily but doesn't wake up. Off the bed I grab for his trainers, trying with difficulty to get them off. Nearly launching myself back on the second one. I grumble and stand up, pushing at his arm trying to roll him onto his back.

"C'mon... JJ..." I say with frustration, pushing harder.

I don't know if he heard me or was just tired of being pushed, but he slowly rolls onto his back. With some relief I go for his trousers, getting them undone with haste. Trying to not rip them as I tug them down along his legs. They hit the floor with a soft clank, and I climb back up onto the bed. Sitting on his waist, though I was more hovering there as my legs were mostly holding me up.

My hands go to his throat, he's wearing extra chains and I need to get them off before he chokes himself. I lean over him, trying to see through the dark where the clasps were. Fingers grazing over soft skin, feeling his heart pounding away. I sigh, taking a pause to just breathe and look at him. He looks handsome even when he sleeps and that is just unfair. My hand moves from his neck to touch at his face, he hums as he shifts under me.

I shake myself, I need to get myself under control. I drop my hands back to his neck and work the chains carefully to get them off. I'm unsure where they go, so I just lean over him to place them on the table by his bed. My hands go to his chest as I lean back, looking him over. That had to be good enough, so I roll off him and lay on my back.

I know I should leave, but I don't want to. It was his bed but, technically I was here first. I smile at the stupid thought, my head turning to look at him.

"JJ... d'you want me to leave?" I ask in a whisper, still smiling, knowing he wasn't listening.

He rolls onto his side then and I go still, pressing my lips together. He didn't hear me? Surely not. He huffs a breath but goes still again, bits of his hair falling over his forehead. I roll onto my side then, reaching up to push his hair from his face. Before my hand falls lower, holding the side of his face, letting my thumb pass over his cheek.

"Si... mon..." His voice is low, dreamy even, and I feel my face go hot. Was he dreaming about me? Was it a good dream?

"Yeah, JJ, I'm here." I say back gently, a little louder just in case he could hear me somehow.  My fingers flexing to squeeze the side of his face, I'm happy he came home.

He rolls closer to me after I speak and I sigh happily. My arm moving under his neck, my hand still on his face as I shift closer to him. Feeling his arm moving over my middle, as if he were trying to hold me. My lips press to his forehead gently, leaving a kiss behind as I pull back to look down at him. He is warm and I can ignore the smells as long as he was here, not sure if he would really want that but, I didn't want to leave him. Not just for my own personal reasons, but the fact that I wasn't sure how much he had to drink and I didn't want to leave him alone in case he got sick in his sleep.