50¢ dounuts

The sun shined through the window, I coverd my face in my arms before sitting up and stretching, Ivo was quietly asleep next to me.

I looked at the clock 12:29. I have a little over an hour and a half. I layed back down next to Ivo. He was still warm, I wrapped my arm around him and covered in the blanket.

I felt my eyes grow heavy and I fell asleep again.

Ivo pulled me closer to him as I slowly began to wake up. "Good morning" he peeked his head up to look at the clock behind me "oh actually afternoon"

He kissed my cheek and I smiled "afternoon" wait a minute "Afternoon??" I turned to look at the clock

'3:56'

"Shit I'm late!" I jumped out if bed and went to my closet to get dressed "I'm never late whats wrong with me?!" I said to my self while putting on my bra and panties.

"Ivo, please get dressed, its my busiest day, oh god theres probably angry people waiting outside the bakery!"

Ivo sleepily got out of bed and got dressed, he put on his clothes fron the day before but I didnt really mind since he always smelled like laundry detergent so I knew his clothes were still clean.

I finished getting dressed and grabbed my purse.

Ivo and I left the house "you wanna take my car? It'll be much quicker"

I nodded.

The drive was short, as expected. And also as expected there was a line of people standing outside the bakery. I sighed I rubbed my eyes as we parked.

Ivo staired at me as I took 3 loud deep breaths as if I was planning to perform. I stepped out of the car "Good afternood Green Hills!" I shouted making everyone turn towards me

"Sorry I'm late but are y'all ready for some donuts!" The line of people 'wooped' and cheered as I unlocked the bakery door.

I made my way to the back and pulled out the 315 dounuts I had in the warmer box over night.

Dozens of costumers filled the store, "hey no cutting!" I woman yelled I looked up as a tall man made his way to the front crowded room "yeah no cutting!" A man yelled

It was Ivo, oh I must have walked in without him. "Its ok everybody! Hes" did I want to say boyfriend? Were we even together? Hm "this is my new friend hes gonna be helping me today!"

The crowd calmed down as Ivo got behind the counter. "You can wait in the kitchen, I can handle it out here"

Ivo nodded and went in the back as took the first order

2 hours later

The crowd had died down and it was just us, I walked in to the kitchen to see Ivo playing on his hand glove things. He looked up at me and shut off the program.

"You ok?" He asked. I sighed and nodded "yes sir!"

He thought for a second before speaking "why don't we take a trip!" He said "lets go somewere for a few days, where ever you wanna go"

I chuckled "I can't just leave my job, I dont have other employees so I would lose a lot of money"

Ivo shrugged, "I can pay your bills, I have more than enough money, baby. you seen my house I have 15 rooms and I dont even live with anyone else!"

I laughed "you only have 10"

He pointed at me "see! I dont even remember how many rooms are in my own house!"

I thought for a second, Ivo is pretty wealthy, he could even be my sugar daddy if I asked him to be.. I don't think he would even mind..

I shrugged "I'll have to think about it"