Extraordinarily nice

Smut chapter UwU

I woke up at 9. I staired at my ceiling and sighed.

I got up put on a silky robe and walked into the living room.

Ivo, one of the top 3 smartest people in the world was laying on my couch using his coat as a blanket.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my comforter from my room and covered him in it then went to make (strawberry tea/Ice coffe).

As I was making my cup of (tea/coffee) Ivo shifted on the couch. He looked over at me "good morning" he said not leaving the couch.

I just nodded "morning"

He sighed, I think he could tell I was a little frustrated, but he didn't get up, he just pulled the cover over his head.

"Do you want to get breakfast?" He asked

I was silent "no I'm not hungry" I finally said bringing my (coffe/tea) to the living room table.

Under all my layers of anger I was warm, I was happy he was here.

I pulled up the blanket and looked at him, his face was slightly red. Not in an angry or crying way, he was blushing, maybe embarrassed.

I climbed on top of him and let the blanket fall back on top of us "what are you doing?" He asked

I restes my head on his chest "i just want you to hold me.." I whispered

His arms found their way to my back, he was warm. I began to relax but grew uncomfortable due to my robe tightening around my arms and shoulders as I layed on him.

I gently slipped off my robe and let it fall to the floor "you're naked!" Ivo said, his body tensing up. I looked up at him "should I get off?" I asked worriedly

He blushed redder "no.."

I smiled and rested my head back on his chest.

For a moment everything was quiet, only our breathing could be heard.

Being so close to him.. I felt hot. I felt so hot..

I smirked thinking of an evil plan, I bucked my hips softly against his. His breathing hitched.

I bucked my hips again feeling his hargening length under his pants. "Do you like this?" I asked looking up at him

He nodded, he looked so needy.

"I want you~" he soothed

I felt euphoric

I sat up, straddling him. My naked body now exposed. He marvled up at me. "You're gorgeous" he mused

I snickerd and bucked my hips against his again. His hands reached up and grazed my bare hips. His hands were big and warm.

He was now fully hard, I needed him.

"Uhh.." I laughed slightly "can you.. Umm ya know" I motioned to his pants.

"Hm? OH! Yeah of course" he realised

Ivo moved his hands from my hips to his pants. He freed his shaft from his pants. It looked a lot bigger in the day time.

I blushed "so you're still ok with this?" I knew he wanted to it to but it never ruins the mood to ask consent.

"Y-yes" he quivered, I knew I was going to be his first but that was weird to think about.

Before I knew it his tip was at my entrance, I was scared, why? I've done this before like 100 times but why was I scared with him?