Too Far

Talia's P.O.V.

I walked into the school, flipping my dark hair over my shoulders and ignoring the bitches who glared at me. In return to their glares, I gave them the finger causing them to call me a bitch, and a hag and yada yada yada. I didn't care what people thought about me. I couldn't. Because if I ever did that, then my whole bad ass act would fall apart and I couldn't let that happen and I wouldn't.

I had my two friends though and I did not anybody else.

"Talia!" I heard Hanna yell from behind me.

"Hanna!" I yelled back, grasping her in a hug.

"It's been too long," I said sarcastically, putting my hand over my heart dramatically.

"Oh I know! Two days is long enough," she laughed.

We hooked arms and began walking to the booths to get our schedules. I grabbed mine from the preppy cheerleader, Michelle.

"Here you go freak," she said, giving me my schedule with a look of disgust on her face.

I rolled my eyes and snatched it from her hand. I looked at my schedule, satisfied with how things turned out.

Science, Algebra 2 honors, English honors, volleyball.

There were only four classes in a semester at my school. Yeah weird, but it worked.

I said my goodbyes to Hanna and began walking to my homeroom, knowing the bell was soon to ring.

I found a spot in the back and sat alone while everyone gathered.

I felt a presence next to me, and spared a glance only to see probably the most gorgeous boy on the face of this earth. He had this perfect blond hair that you could tell was natural, these piercing blue eyes, and he gave off the vibe of a rebel type boy, wearing jeans that were a dark navy color, a white long sleeve shirt that showed off his muscles well. River was his name. I never knew much about this kid, except that girls tended to fall for him easily. But not me.

I quickly looked away before he noticed how I was practically drooling over him.

"Got a staring problem?" I heard a squeaky voice from in front of me.

I look up to see Gracie, head cheerleader, looking at me in disgust.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"I saw you staring at him. It's kind of freaky if you ask me," she hissed, turning towards mystery boy. "She's kind of a creeper, so don't let her scare you too much."

My mouth dropped open in disbelief.

"Damn it Gracie, why don't you go screw Mr. Collier or something and get your head out of your ass," I spat as venomously as I could.

She looked at me with a piercing gaze, and rolled her eyes before turning around in her chair. Slut.

I could feel his eyes on me, but chose to ignore it. It was always better to ignore the hot guy, no matter how hot he was

**

I walked into the gym, smiling as I quickly walked to the locker room to get changed into my volleyball practice uniform.

"Hey," my other best friend Stacy said, getting dressed along with me.

"At least we have one class together," I smiled.

I had no classes with her except volleyball, which kind of sucked.

I quickly tied my hair back, ready to go out onto the court and kick some ass.