Chapter 4

Talia's P.O.V.

A week had passed by in a flash, almost too insanely fast and it was Friday night. I had just walked into my front door, when I hear tires screeching outside and I instantly knew that Stacy was driving. Thinking to myself how stupid they were, I opened the door just in time because Hanna and Stacy ran in with arms full of junk food. 

"Sleepover tonight!" Stacy yelled, kissing my cheek as she ran to my kitchen.

"Parents still not home?" Hanna yelled.

"When are they ever here?" I laughed.

Hanna smiled a devious smile to me, as she pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels from one of the grocery bags. How in the hell did she ever get this stuff?

"How?" I laughed, walking over to them.

"I have my secret ways," she said, laughing lightly.

Secret ways my ass!

I walked over and began helping them unloading the grocery bags, looking through the items curiously. There was some chips, popcorn, paranormal activity, all of them, some chocolate, sodas, whipped cream, chocolate icecream, some candy and a box of tampons.

"Those are for me," Stacy took them from my hands and opened them a little too quickly, making tampons fly everywhere. 

"Shit! Sorry!" 

"It's okay Stace. Looks like we're gonna have a little party on our own tonight. What about going for a little swim, ladies?" I questioned, already walking towards the stairs.

They both screamed, and ran after me, and up to my room to get our swim suits. I put on a pink one from Victoria Secret, that made my boobs look extra good, Stacy put on my purple polka dotted one, also from Victoria Secret, and Hanna wore my white one, again, from VS. It seems like everytime my friends come over, they raid my closet. Maybe next time I go to their houses, I'll raid theirs, because I mean, I gotta return the favor.

"I'll go turn the lights on, and get the music going," I said, walking downstairs and outside to our in ground pool. 

I turned on the pool light, and all of our colored hawaiin lights, along with the bar lights. Outside, dad had a little bar area, along with a cooking area put in, for all the parties my parents used to throw whenever they were actually home. Since then, my friends and I make good use of it, and the alcohol. Tehe. I turned on the outside stereo, blasting Bugatti to where it was vibrating the ground. 

"Hey Tal, is it okay if Jake comes to swim with us? I think Cameron is coming for Stacy," Hanna poked her head out, phone in hand.

I nodded to her, smiling at how she was talking to Jake and Stace was with Cameron. They weren't dating, yet, but they were a thing and I was so happy for her. I was happy for Stacy too, because Cameron and her weren't dating yet either, but they were so darn cute, it made me sick. How did my two best friends get such good guys, but the guy I like blew me off, and now I'm having mixed feelings about Asher and I don't know if it's a good idea to like him.

Sighing, I hear the door open as Stacy, Cameron, Hanna and Jake all pile out along with a few other guys that I didn't know. After them, came Avery, a girl in our grade, Hailey, another girl from our grade and then some people that I never thought would show up at my house. It was the bitch squad from hell. Michelle, Gracie, Sara, Maddie, Kaylee and Brooke.

I walked right in front of them, eyeing them suspicously.

"Hey ladies, not to be mean or anything, but what the hell are you doing in my house?" I questioned, looking at each one of them as I spoke.