Chapter 3

Talia's P.O.V.

"You broke her nose!" Stacy laughed at the table.

"I know," I muttered. "And I got detention for it."

This was the last day that I had detention and it was also Friday which made me feel even better about everything. My friend Roger was having a party and I was definitely attending it. I had so much stress, a good night with friends and alcohol would be fantastic, maybe even stress relieving.

The lunch bell rang loudly and I began heading for gym, ready for this day to be over with. I dread this class at this point, especially because Gracie is not able to play for two months and she blamed it on me. I guess everyone blamed it on me, because I did actually break her nose.

"You ready for tonight?" Hanna asked as she put on her tank.

"Yeah I am. I'm so freaking hungry right now, I just wanna go home and clean my fridge out with my mouth," I mumbled, tying my shoe.

Finally, I ran out onto the volleyball court after getting dressed and we began the game, playing a long hard game that consisted of me screaming and yelling in victory at the end.

**

I unlocked my front door and climbed the stairs, my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out and slid to answer.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey whore. I'm coming over to get ready with you," I heard Hanna say quickly on the other line.

I laughed as I climbed the stairs to my room.

"Come on over. When ya gonna be here?" I asked.

"Now," I heard the door open from behind me.

I turned around to see Hanna standing at my front door, phone in hand.

"Hey," I laughed.

"Well lets get ready then," she ushered me upstairs to my room.

Once there, she sat me down and began to do my hair. She straightened it for me, and then did my makeup and I did the same for her. That's what we always did when we were attending a party or going somewhere that required us to look hot. We did each others hair and makeup.

"What should I wear?" I yelled from my closet.

"Something hot!" She said, still messing with her hair, even though it was perfect.

I looked through my clothes and picked some hot pink high waist booty shorts with studs on the pockets. I picked a black sports bra for the shirt and some black gladiator sandals.

"How about this?" I asked, walking to Hanna.

"Perfect!" She squealed, clapping her hands.

She was wearing a black mini skirt and a tank top that was red, and had Barbie written across the chest. My outfit.

"You look great in my clothes," I laughed.

She winked at me jokingly before we grabbed our phones and headed out to my car. I revved up the engine and drove to Rogers house, that was in the middle of nowhere which was perfect for parties like this.

I parked next to all the other cars and we walked up to his house, music blaring and drunk teens out everywhere.

"Hey Rog!" I said, hugging my friend.

"Talia! You made it!" He said, laughing. He really was a handsome boy, but not my type.

I turned around to notice that Hanna was already gone, probably getting drunk or something by now.