Thirst

Xiao Zhan's POV

A bolt of lightning, followed by an eerie sound of thunder, woke me up. The heavy winds raging by the marble-like, wide windows, as solid droplets of rain clout into the glass. 

I anxiously tossed and turned beside the man, who was peacefully snoring next to me, his hands securely wrapped around my bare body. A storm was present, startling me, making my drowsy eyes clear with terror. 

At this day and age, I'm still petrified of the sound of thunder and the catastrophe followed by it. 

My body overturned to face the masculine, lean, ivory body beside me, only breathing motions visible to the eyes that his body produced, as well as, shallow breaths tickling my eyelashes. 

Wang Yibo was sleeping pleasantly next to me, his long, dark eyelashes twitching, his mouth, the one, that performed miracles last night, mumbling inaudible whimpers as if dreaming of something inappropriate. The bare chest of his was covered in crimson love bites, bite marks, the firm shoulders painted with incarnated scratches.

Satisfied with the masterpiece I created, my lips brushed through his collarbones as I pecked one of the marks of mine. Suddenly, a weird, gooey substance glided down my thigh, tickling the skin underneath it. 

I slid my hand under the blanket, scuffed the liquid with the fingertips, and brought it close to my eye-sight. I smirked, as an idea popped in my head. The fingers, drenched in semi-white, sticky liquid, caressed over Yibo's lips, painting them in white, husky odor.

"That's for fucking me mercilessly last night, baby. Enjoy."

I snickered, as I pushed the blanket from my body, safely tucking my lover's body with it. My body crooked up as my legs scuffed to the edge of the bed. I shifted myself up, slightly staggering, as the soreness from my back and my hips were unpleasant and hard to move with.

There stood two doors in Wang Yibo's room, meaning, that one of them should lead me to the bathroom. I strolled to the doors that I still haven't explored, opened them, and before me revealed marmoreal, pearly bathroom; with a bathtub, a shower, sink, wardrobe, toilet, and other necessities.

I trudged to the shower, pressing a button that looked like hot water, and to my surprise, it came running down from all the sides. Not only it poured from over my head, but also from the tiles that were at the sides of the bathroom. 

"What is this! Why is everything so excessively complicated to use in this house?!" I shouted as my fingers started pressing random buttons of the shower. What followed next was, light changing to rainbow colors of the room, water constantly going cold and back to warm.

"Hello! You're listening to 'Love Scenario by IKON" a sudden voice ringed the whole bathroom, startling me to the core, as up-beat music got followed by words of what seemed to be Korean, surrounded the room.

"Goddamn it!" I whined in defeat. Ignoring the angles of the water splashing me, I turned over to wash. Unconsciously, my body started swaying to the beat of the music present in the room, as low hums left my mouth, trying to recreate what was sang. 

The song continuously played on repeat and to my surprise, I was standing in the shower, foam in my hair, dancing complex steps and singing the lyrics which I could already memorize, to my heart's content. 

"I'm pretty sure it's dangerous to dance in the shower, love." An unexpected voice ticked me off, making me stop in an embarrassing dance pose, holding a tube of soap in one of my hands that I used as a recreation of a microphone and the other in my hair, as a sign of wash.