Quirk

Side couple chapter *wink*
(All of you deserved some kinky stuff, after of what I made you guys go through)

This chapter is a continuation of "Friends"

-------------------------------

The restaurant was bustling with edgy, stern, sympathetic, or amative people. There were no vacant tables, but the line from the entrance door to receptionist desk was packed with individuals, who either whined for not being able to enjoy their dinner where the food and the waiters were of the exceptional kind, or those, who wanted to reserve their seats for upcoming days.

This place was known as the best spot for confessing one's undying love for their significant other, pledging their life in marriage or simple romantic dinner. The cuisines were remarkable, offered top-notch quality drinks and the atmosphere was surrounded by a calming jazz melody of live musicians.

Wang Zhuo Cheng scooted from one serving table to the other as he was sweating underneath all the layers of the clothes they were forced to wear. This day surely could not get any worse as it was already demanding enough.

"I can't do this anymore!" Lan Sizhui whined, collapsing on the kitchen's floor.

"Move your sorry ass and work! The line is not getting any shorter!" Zhuo Cheng glared at the collapsed boy before picking the plates from the counter that were placed inside the kitchen for the customers to enjoy.

"Senior Cheng! Can you not be so uptight all the time! I can not move my legs anymore, why are there so many people here today?!" The kid hastily stood up, limping to the counter, close to Cheng.

Cheng snarled just before exiting the kitchen, "Probably because you are useless in whatever you do, kid, now stop whining and go back to work or else we will not leave this place till midnight!"

"Eh...Why is senior Cheng so annoyed today?" Lan Sizhui inquired as another waiter approached him from behind, grabbing the plates one by one.

"He probably got scolded by Lan Haikuan. He was late for work today and our boss was quite mad, so he went to talk to him in private," Lan Jingyu kindly smiled while glancing at the boy next to him, "Just ignore it, little dork."

"Who are you calling a dork?! And I am not little! I am even taller than you, you pig!" Sizhui snarled, stomping out.

The restless evening was halfway done, however, the number of customers only surged up as the waiters were running from one spot to the other, whining at the numeral of dishes they had to carry.

When the door of their boss' office opened, revealing a sculpture dressed in a white and black tuxedo with a sizzling black bow tie, everyone stopped dead in their tracks, mouth wide open. Lan Haikuan glanced at his subordinates, gave a gentle smirk followed by an approving nod before proceeding to unserved customer's tables.

It wasn't a surprise for employees to witness their boss helping out in the serving business, what surprised them, was that the superior looked dazzling in whatever he wore. Whenever there was a chance, they secretly glanced at the tight pants he clothed in, revealing a round, nicely shaped ass. Any straight man would fall for that.

Lan Sizhui was so observed in eyeing the delicate candy placed in front of his eyes that he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings, walking straight ahead when suddenly he bumped into something...more likely into someone.

"For fuck's sake!" A voice fiercely growled.

Lan Sizhui's eyes widened at the unexpected sound, turning his head to face the man, he accidentally bumped into, "Senior Cheng, I am so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!"