Contentment

This chapter will contain mature content, but I will mark the beginning and the end of it with ***, so people who are not comfortable with it, could skip it. ♥

----------------------------

As the sun faintly warmed the bed with its peaceful rays through the open window while melodious chirps of birds singing pleased the ears, Xiao Zhan slowly opened his eyes. He soundlessly yawned and tried to stretch his arm to the side. However, another body was firmly clutching close to him whilst an arm was thrown around Zhan's waist, holding him close to the latter's body.

Xiao Zhan heartily smiled, gently held the hand denying his possibility of moving and shifted his body around, so Zhan could face the other man. He leaned closer and pecked Wang Yibo's forehead before he moved down and pecked the latter's soft rosy lips. 

When Wang Yibo felt Xiao Zhan tenderly kissing him, he smirked whilst keeping his eyes closed, "Good morning love," he murmured and opened his eyes, lovingly gazing at the beautiful person.

Xiao Zhan smiled and pressed his lips on the latter's once again, "Morning, did I wake you up?"

"No, the annoying birds did," Yibo retorted, frowning a bit.

Xiao Zhan slightly laughed, "Annoying? I think that this kind of morning is pleasant,"

Wang Yibo nuzzled to Xiao Zhan's neck and deeply inhaled his appeasing scent, "These kinds of mornings are the best when you're close to me..." Yibo stayed quiet for a few seconds before he added, "Goofball,"

Xiao Zhan snickered as he playfully but harshly punched Yibo's shoulder, "What kind of stupid nickname is that?"

"That's what I said as well... But apparently, it does fit you well," Yibo retorted, flowering Zhan's neck with pecks.

"What do you mean?" Zhan confusedly inquired and wrapped his arms around Wang Yibo's head, pushing the latter closer to his body.

"That's the nickname Park Hyung had for you,"

"I never knew, " Zhan stated as a yawn escaped from his mouth.

"Mm." Yibo hummed and bit the latter's neck lightly while sucking on the soft skin.

"Ah!" Zhan moaned, however, the next minute he interrupted the younger's mischievous plays, "Yibo... I am curious. So, did you get the bike?"

"Bike? What bike?" Yibo asked as he swiftly lifted his head so he could stare at his lover.

"You know... The one that you were supposed to get if you won the deal,"

Wang Yibo knitted his eyebrows, intensely staring at Zhan while in his gaze reflected deep regret, "Zhan..."

"I am just asking because I am curious! I don't want to make you upset, but the bike is really expensive!" Xiao Zhan playfully smiled and kissed Yibo's forehead as the worry lines destroyed the beautiful image of the younger.

Wang Yibo shook his head before nuzzling back at the older's neck, "Of course not. How could I accept a bike when I've lost you back then? I don't care about anything if it means I have to lose you. Unless you want the bike," Yibo curiously asked, "I can buy it for you."

"Aish... You fuddy. I don't need anything from you, not when we're already living together. What more could I ask? I can't even drive a motorbike, I am too clumsy for that," Zhan stated.

"Do you want to go for a ride?" Yibo beamed as the image of Xiao Zhan holding onto him tightly around his waist, aroused him. He was excited to show his lover his exceptionally marvelous skills when it came to motorbikes.