chapter 3 - on my way

Soon after graduating middle school my family had to move for my fathers new job. This ment saying goodbye to hopes of going to the same high school as my friends and Haru which seriously depressed me. However my new home was only a bullet train away , as if I'd let such distance keep us apart.My family aloud me to go visit on holidays and occasionally weekends and with much debate and plenty contemplation they agreed to let me stay at harus for the summer, I was overjoyed and so excited this would give me all the time I needed to catch up with everyone and spend so Mich more time with my beloved water nut but summer was not for another 2 months anything could change between then and now...

Anything .

~Timeskip 2 months~

I am relieved to find everything is going as planned my parents bring me to the station along with my grandmother. My father helps put my luggage away safely as my mother pulls me to the side.
"Huh"

"(Y/n) listen very closely" she is stern and looks me dead in the eyes "I know how you feel about Haru but understabd you need to be careful I know haru he's such a good boy he was raised by a wonderful woman his grandmother was kind and beautiful in youth  " she holds my chin " much like you *sigh* and I know how boys get around beautiful girls ... Just promise me you'll be smart you do understand don't you?"

"Yes mother " I give her a reassuring smile " I can't tell you not to worry about me because you're my mum so ill ask that you trust me and try not to worry too much alright?"

She smiles back and nods before bringing me into a bone crushing hug.
"I love you" she whispers

"I love you too" I pat her back "my train will be leaving soon I need to go"

"Yes (m/n) lets let our little girls go " my dad rubs my mums shoulder she then lets go."Be safe and don't cause any trouble" my dad kisses my head.

"I won't " I chime before running over to my grandmother for a quick hug, she pulls me closer and whispers into my ear"look inside your purse on the train" she giggles patting my back.
I nod and scurry onto the train seconds before the doors close, I stand at my seat waving out of the window goodbye I mouth they all wave back but my grandma signals to her handbag. That's right my purse I shuffle around and find a small card board box I open it discretely and its content causes me to blush.

Grandma I mouth angrily obviously flustered she only laughs as my mother gives her a concerned look , the train then begins to depart so I take my seat .My face is so hot right now I feel as if this will be a long and uncomfortable trip.

"*sigh*" I look into my purse once more "seriously what are these for anyway I'm not even thinking about that and besides I'm sure I'm too young to even have them arghhhh" I whisper angrily to myself earning a few glances. This trip just became a lot more awkward.

Its 4:25 in the morning and I'm writting this free style ( see what I did there ) but seriously I haven't updated so here and I'm going to do 4 for tomorrow so I hope you guys enjoy and I'm sorry about any mistakes in there thanks for reading and I'll hopefully see you next time

Oh and also R.I.P Herb Trimpe you were a real hero bub

XOXO

Gossip girl

Jk its me XD