Red Fired Up

Everyone (but Jackie) was sitting the basement together. I was sprawled across Steven's lap on the chair, Donna was near us on the edge of the couch, beside her sat Kelso, who was staring through a view master. Beside Kelso stood Fez who was holding a tootsie roll sucker, and behind Donna stood Eric who was trying to figure out how to put on his Jacket.

"How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll centre of a tootsie pop?" Fez asks, staring at the candy he was holding.

"I don't know, I've never counted," I respond doodling in my notepad.

Fez grins and takes an exaggerated lick, "one."

"Two!" he exclaims.

He sticks his tongue to take another lick, but groans.

"Ah, screw it," he takes a bite at the sucker and instantly grabbed his jaw, "Ouch my tooth!"

I raise my eyebrows and let out a small laugh.

"Why did I bite?" 

Before anyone could answer with a snarky reply, dad came down the stairs, with an unpleasant look on his face.

"Eric, if you don't to be wearing your ass as a hat, you'll get up stairs pronto!"

"I gotta go, you know how that ass hat screws up your hair," Donna says, hopping up to leave.

"Want moral support, Eric?" I ask looking up.

"No, Red will just tell you to leave anyway," Eric replies, jumping up and following Donna.

I shrug and lean back across Steven's lap.

"Poor, Foreman, working for Red like that. I wouldn't wish that on my enemies," Steven says, shaking his head.

"I would," Fez chimed in, after a moment.

"That's a hash punishment, Fez," I argue.

"Those suckers must pay," he responds.

Suddenly, the door swung open and Jackie came in, slamming it behind her.

"Hey, Jackie," Kelso says, jumping up and smiling.

"Why don't you save the sweet stuff for the next girl who's dumb enough to date you," Jackie responds.

I grin and sit up to face her, "It's good to see you, Jackie!" 

"Hey! Actually tha-"

"You know, Jackie," Fez cuts her off, "if you're in the market for a new lover, they say once you go Fez you never go back."

He proceeds to stick the sucker in his mouth and give her a seductive look, which falls a bit short.

Steven grimaces and we make uncomfortable eye contact.

"In my language that rhymes." 

"Ok..." Jackie nods slowly, awkwardly crossing her arms.

"Uh, Y/n, where's, Donna?" 

"She's upstairs with, Eric."

"Ok! Come with me," she exclaims, grabbing my arm, "And don't follow us, Michael! We've broken up and I mean it!"

We rush up the stairs and I hear Kelso yelling some sort of response.

-----------------------------------