Radio Daze

A/N welcome to season three :)

"Leo, man this place is a mess," Steven says looking around Leo's garage.

Fez, Kelso, Steven and I had headed to Leo's to help him sort out some of his business. I like Leo, he's funny and while he's not the brightest man, he's still friendly.

"Yeah? Well you should see my garage," Leo nods.

I look up at him from the pile I'm examining, and squint.

"This is your garage, man," Steven tells him.

"Well then you see what I mean, it's a mess!" Leo exclaims.

"National Geographic is a beautiful magazine. There is volcanoes, and a gazelle!  And naked..." Fez trails off and closes the magazine bringing it close to his chest. Now hiding it from Leo, who had become intrigued.

"Hey, Leo, man there's a car in here!" Steven says, lifting blankets and tarps, "It's an el camino!"

"Oh my gosh, really?" I ask, hopping over a pile of boxes to look.

"Oh!" Kelso gasps.

"Wow! Do you think it's mine?" Leo asks.

"The plate says: Leo's," Kelso offers.

"No, I mean the car man!" Leo shakes his head, "This guy! You know?"

"Leo, I'm pretty sure the car is yours. It has your name on it and it is in your garage... this is your garage right?" I ask.

"I'm pretty sure," he nods.

"Then yes, I think this is your car."

"Wow!" he exclaims, making his way over to the car to look closer.

Steven puts his arm around my waist and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Steven we should cut back on how much we smoke," I whisper.

"That's likely for the best," he nods.

I laugh and kiss his cheek.

----------------------------------

Fez, Steven, and I were lounging in the basement. It was some what odd for the three of us to hang out alone, but we all enjoyed crappy reality TV and we didn't enjoy it when Jackie was around. She took it too seriously.

I was sprawled across Steven's lap and Fez was laying across the couch. Steven was supporting my back and staring at the TV. We had all smoked a tiny bit before settling in, but decided that the less the better after seeing Leo.

"I can't believe this! What the hell! I have a problem with this!" Eric yells, storming in through the basement door.

I squint and look up at him, "What?"

"Donna was just on air! She said she didn't have a boyfriend!"