da- hangout chapter 17

A beautiful Saturday morning and Philip is up fixing his hair. *Flashback* "awww my cute little baby Yan Ang pogi diba?" Perla says and kisses Philip. Kati and Phil's brothers come. "Ay Ang pogi Naman mana sakin" Kati says. "Hah? Nde mana sakin gwapo ko kaya" del says and gets a batok from martial. And everyone laughs *end of flashback*

Phil then gets his wallet and his phone and walks downstairs. And Because it's early in the morning for Phil to be awake and to go somewhere Asean and his brothers stop him and asks him. "Hey Phil were are you going?" Asean asks peeking besides his newspaper. "Oooooh probably to a date" Nepal jokes. And Indo hits him on the stomach and the SS harem glares at him.

"I'm going to the mall originally to read some and buy some but now I'm also going to meet Kazakhstan but Russia instead and he says they call it a date but it's just a hangout" Phil says while going to the front door and waiting for his dogs. "Oh ok have f-" Indo says and realizes what Phil said.

"WAIT WHAT?!!" the SS harem shouts but before they could stop Phil the dogs push Phil outside and they leave. The SS harem then quickly stood up to go to their rooms but before they could leave the room Asean snapped his fingers and the brothers for surrounded by guards.

Asean POV

Nope, you little twerps aint goin nowhere. Imma let Russia and Phil have a date. I won't let you boys ruin it. I take my new headphones I bought and plug it in to my phone and listen to some classic music. Great now I can read in peace. I can't hear these little twerps Screaming. Yes I'm calling them little twerps in my mind because I've had enough and so I'll let them suffer. I clap my hands meaning lock them in the room. I have made an extra room to keep them in so they won't leave. It's on the fifth floor and it has no windows and the door is guarded also the other sides of the wall incase they try to break it. And I know they can with their Fists or heads if they try.

Third person

Phil arrives in the mall and his dogs quickly drag him to a place in the mall and so he sees Russia. Some girls are whispering and blushing talking about russia. Today russia looks handsome. You can see some of his hair and his shirt shows off his build. Once he sees Philip he comes over to him. "Hello there pip so what do you wanna do?" Russia asks and Phil replies with a blank face "I don't know"

Russia feels thirsty and so they went to a milk tea shop first. Phil bought the milk teas for them while Russia waits leaning on a wall and he's bored. Phil finishees buying and goes to Russia to give the milk tea. "Oh look at that cute couple" a girl says "shh they might hear us" another girl says. Russia heard them and decides to play a bit since he's bored so as Phil was giving him the milk tea he grabbed it and put his hand of Phil's waist. And he put the two straws in one cup and brought it closer to Phil's face still holding his waist. And he glanced at the girls with a possessive glance. One girl took a picture while the other girl has a nose bleed. "Oh my" the girls says and leaves while blushing. "Hey russia is there something wrong?" Phil says and tilts his head as Russia takes out the other straw and gives it to Phil and drinks his milk tea. "Hmm Idk" russia says and shrugs. Phil looks behind them to see no one.

"Let's just go to the bookstore/library" Russia suggests. And Phil nods and they go to the bookstore. Once they got there they pick out some books and starts to read. And they also picked some books, they plan to buy when finished reading. While they were reading some girls takes some photos and whispers. Russia knows they are staring at them and taking Photos but he can't hear what they're saying.

After a while an employee comes up to them with a book. "Oh hello sirs finding a book to read?" The girl politely said. "Hm? Yeah I guess just p-" Russia was about to take the book when he saw the book cover. It's gay love the tittle saying 'how to make your gay lover love you even more'. Russia felt embarrassed and frustrated at the same time. Phil was about to take a sip again on His drink when suddenly russia gave it to Phil and grabbed every book on the table except for the gay book and drags Phil to thee counter.

Phil didn't complain and just sipped his tea. Russia goes out of the store with Phil kind off flushed. Russia holds the bag of books on his other hand. Phil just followed where Russia goes and also the dogs. They are now outside but still in the mall. And Russia finds an ice cream vendor. Russia goes there and waits for their ice cream to be made and looks at Phil whose just sitting in a bench while petting the dogs. Not gonna lie Russia smiled a bit amd stopped when the ice cream vendor spoke. "You've got a lovely lil boyfriend there sir" Russia gets stunned "should I make a couple ice cream instead?" The vendor asks and Russia says "no that won't be necessary we aren't a couple, we are just friends" Russia says.

The ice cream vendor is now a bit embarrassed and nodded and made the ice creams. Phil walks to Philip and tries to give him the ice cream but Phil tries to refuse "uhh Russia I'm not r-" Russia then feeds Phil the ice cream. "Just eat it" Russia says like a tsundere. Phil's eyes lit up and Russia finds it interesting. He didn't expect for Phil to take his hand and makes him feed Phil one more time. "Wow what is this it taste delicious" Phil says. Phil tastes the ice cream. And Russia just Chuckles.

Russia then gives it to Phil and eats his ice cream. Phil licks the Ice cream but he seems disappointed. "Phil what's wrong?" Russia asks a bit concerned. "I can't taste it anymore, I swear it tasted sweet erlier but now it tastes like nothing" Phil says and he licks it again. Russia then held the ice cream with Phil's hand and let's him eat. "Maybe you didn't get a good lick" Russia says and Phil take a big lick. Phil tastes the sweet ice cream again. And Phil has shines in his eyes and he smiles happily. Russia never seen Phil like that so he took a picture of Phil his other hand still on the ice cream. He already finished his ice cream so he has a free hand. Phil's smile looks like an angel's. But disappeared when Russia took his hand off the I've cream and Phil eats it but looks blank again.

-time skip-

It's night time and Phil and Russia are having a stroll. They're just walking under the Beautiful moon. Phil is very close to the Russian. Their fingertips gently brushing against eachother from time to time. And after a while they took a break. Russia takes out his phone and Phil just plays with the dogs with shine on his eyes Russia noticed this and he takes a picture and a video of Phil he chuckles and smiles looking at how adorable Phil looks.

Then after a while *thump* Russia felt something *badump* Russia feels it again and he gets shock. He panics a bit he thinks he's having a heart attack. Then he drops his phone in shock and confusion then everything around him starts to become black the thumping stopped and he feels lonely. Phil noticed that and Russia starts to tremble so he walks towards russia looking blank and takes off his father's red scarf and puts it on Russia. And hugs him. "Are you cold Russia? Don't worry I'm here and my scarf will keep you warm, just give it to me on Monday" Phil says and Russia stops trembling. He hugs Phil back because he feels so lonely and now he doesent anymore. He feels like he's hugging his mother or father Russia feels comfortable now. Is been so long since Russia felt like this. He almost cried but he stopped himself. He does have his siblings but it's been years since they all had a hug and some meaningful words said to them. They do have their backs although. Warmth isn't something they know and can give. Phil doesent Really know but he learned it form his mother and it seems to work.

When Russia got home he suddenly hugged Belarus, Ukriane and Kazakhstan Belarus is confused like her other Brothers but just hugged Russia back. Mad Ukriane and Kazakhstan feels like they want to die of embarrassment. And Russia went back to his room. "Is he drunk?" Ukriane asks. And Kazakhstan says "no he's probably high on drugs" Russia stares at the red scarf and chuckles. And he watches the video and looks at the picture smiling. He has no idea but his siblings are in the room and all with the ಠ_ಠ face and they're all thinking 'who are you and what have you done with my brother?'