Permanent Tears

He's gone.

He left.

I'm all alone, again.

Yesterday was the day of Beomgyus' department from this hospital. He's currently in a hospital, a hospital far away, that might save his life, that might bring him his life back. Taehyun however, is not doing too well.

The nurse walks in and to get the, once again, full tray of food.

She looks at the boy seated up on the hospital bed staring out the window big window on the bright white wall. Out on the courtyard where the sun is shining bright, where the ones hanahaki sick Yeji runs towards the arms of her mother. Waiting to finally go back home. To finally be free.

To live.

The nurse sights.

"You need to eat Taehyun, you're not gonna get healthy if you stop eating" she says sadly as the boy keeps staring out the window. "Yeah but I'll never be healthy so what's the purpose in slowing down my pain when I can just get it over with. I should just die, like God wants me to" Taehyun says in a monotonous tone.

The nurse eyes widen as she puts down the tray of food and walks over to the boy on the bed. She sits down on the side of it, earning Taehyuns attention.

He looks at her with red puffy eyes but no emotions displayed in them.

He looks empty.

She takes his hand in hers. They are cold from due to the decreased blood flow in them. With a small reassuring smile she says "You will get through this Taehyun, believe in me okay?" she squeezes his hand lightly as she feels the tears sting in her eyes from ones again seeing the emptiness in Taehyuns eyes. She lowers her head as she continues. "I've seen you grow during these months, I've seen the power you fight with every day and the hope you put into those you've had to see close their eyes. The smile you put on their lips even in their last moments" a tear trickle down her cheek. She looks up at Taehyun withe teary eyes "you're so strong Taehyun, I know that you never told them about the pain in your lungs, you never told them about the real procent in your lungs or the fact that your hanahaki is permanent... I know it. I've never seen such a strong patient like you in all my years of working here, please Taehyun, please fight a little longer" She begs.

Taehyuns eyes are still empty of emotions but small tears start to fall from them.

"Taehyun-" "Thank you Sana" Taehyun says, his voice is raspy just a whisper but she smiles at him, making the corners of Taehyuns lips quirk up a little, not much, but it warms Sana's heart.

"You will survive and you will walk out of those gates one day, and when you do, the most amazing and beautiful boy will stand there, waiting to pull you into his arms. You're worth it Taehyun." Sana lets another tear roll down her cheek as she pulls the younger into a warm heartfelt hug.

Sana was assigned to Taehyuns case the moment he entered the hospital. She's been taking care of him ever since he signed the papers.

The boy had put himself deep inside her heart the moment he had told her his story, the real heartbreaking story of his life, his love story and the moment he had cried as he saw the first petal in his shaking pale palms.

During these past months Sana has been taking care of Taehyun and the younger has safely buried himself in her heart as the younger brother she never had.

She feels the fragile and slim arms of the younger reach around her body as he pulls her closer. She can feel the warm tears on her neck as he buries his face in the crook of it. Letting her skin muffle his sobs and whimpers, just like the night that he first spent in the hospital.

"I'm scared" he sniffles.

---------------------------------------

"These are the pills you'll be from now on, I want to make you aware of the risks taking these pills can bring" the doctor tells the pale boy in front of him.

Beomgyu nods.

"The pills are extremely rare and strong. By taking them you can experience side effects such as nausea, headaches, trouble breathing and in the worse cases, hallucinations and memory loss" Kai, the doctor tells him. Beomgyu lets the information sink in before he nods in understanding.

"You are sure that you want to start this treatment?" Kai asks him. Beomgyu bites his lip while he thinks for a bit.

He's scared of the worse case scenario, but, he broke Taehyuns heart for this. He left the boy that had been his only source of relief and comfort for this.

"Yes."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hiii guys,,, hehe... I would like to start with an apology for the short chapter update and, I never imagined that this story would get this much love and attention as you've all given it! It's sick that it hit over 1k readers in just 5 chapters!? I never really had thought about how to end this book or how to proceed with it, which is probably why it took me this long to update it as well but, with this new comeback (which is amazing as always, but this one was mind blowing) I felt a bit of new inspiration and I hope to start updating this now!

Please don't be a silent reader, I really love to read your comments and they keep me going and they were actually the main reason why I decided to not discontinue this book, so please comment a lot and tell me your thoughts as the story progresses:)

I've never ended one of my books before so this'll be kinda exciting for me as well so let''s see where this story will takes us yeah? Let's see eachother again in the next update.

Up until then I'll leave you with a thought, "permanent hanahaki" so what will happen to Taehyun?

See you guys in the next update!