White Daffodils

"Wait!"
"Please wait!"
He's running further and further down the dark tunnel. "Please slow down, I need to talk to you!". The boy stops and looks over his shoulder with a dying smile hanging on his thin lips "Don't be scared I'm there soon" his voice is sweet and calm. His eyes shine with hurt and sorrow, a regret hiding in the corners of each one of them.

"Why?" the words leave his lips before he can process the words.

"Because I love you, I'm coming for you Beomgyu don't be scared"

A loud gasp leaves Beomgyus lips as he wakes up!
Panting he sits up to look around and finds out that to his relief he's alone. He breaths out in relief.
The same dream has been hunting him for weeks now, but who is the boy he's chasing in those dreams?
The boy has a handsome face, big beautiful eyes that he finds himself longing for every second of the waking hours. His voice is enchanting and sweet, a voice he remembers hearing before whispering to him "it'll be alright".

Still panting, the boy puts his bare feet down on the cold concrete floor. It's getting colder and colder in the little room he's been locked up in.

He's not dumb, he knows that something bigger is going on. PUMA sounded cool at first but he's slowly coming to terms with the fact that it's a dangerous game to be playing.

Beomgyu stands up and slowly walks toward the small bathroom he's been given. Every step feels heavier than the other.

Entering the small light up room he splashes his face with water, cold sweat still lingering on his pale skin. Looking up from the sink he's met with the reflection of a broken boy.
Skin pale as snow, dark circles creating a vision of sickness and dry pale lips.

Putting his fragile hands on his cheeks he lets the tears fall.
"I don't even know who I am anymore" he whispers with a husky voice followed by more tears.

He lets his hands fall to hug himself for comfort. His body is tearing itself down, and he gets thinner and thinner for each and every day.
They are feeding him, but not enough, just enough to keep him alive.

Drying his face he walks back into the dark room with his bed.

The room doesn't have a lamp, all that is lighted up in the room is light coming from the small bathroom. He sighs and walks over to the bed again.
I wonder how Yeonjun is doing... I wanna see him...
Tears start to roll down his cheeks once again.
"Because I love you, I'm coming for you Beomgyu don't be scared"
The sentence rings in his head again.

Recently Beomgyu hasn't been coughing up much petals, but it's weird because the petals are not always Yellow carnations. Sometimes he has been met by one or two white daffodils. The petals are extremely beautiful and he enjoys the surprise. He doesn't understand who the petals symbolise but as they say, the flowers burning your heart with fire is a symbol of the light you'll shine to warm others. The boy must be such a heartwarming person, a sweetheart to the hearts that's in need of warmth.

Beomgyu coughs once the thoughts start to process and in his hands land a beautiful white Daffodil knot.
"If you're coming for me, please hurry" he whispers to the flower in his soft palms.

------------------------------------------

"Taehyun"

He's running down the dark tunnel, he can see the hospital bed in the light in front. "Please slow down, I need to talk to you!" he hears the beautiful tunes come from behind him. But he knows It's not his Beomgyu, he saw it in those empty numb eyes. Beomgyu doesn't remember Taehyun, he is not calling for him but the boy running.

Tears sting his eyes at the thought, they emptied Beomgyus eyes from that wonderful shine that glittered in them even in the darkest of moments.

But he needs to save him, Beomgyu might not remember who he is but he refuses to see him wither away with the petals filling his knots. He has to save him no matter what.
"Don't be scared I'm there soon" he lets the words leave his lips and end it with a sad smile.

"Why?"

Yeah, why? He needs to save him or else he'll die. But he knows that the real reason is slowly blooming along with the stinging poppys in his heart.
"Because I love you, I'm coming for you Beomgyu don't be scared"
and with that he runs into the light.

"Taehyun! Wake up!"

Taehyun opens his eyes in a fast blink and sits up instantly to vomit out the poppys that's stuck in his throat. Sana reacts and provides him a bucket to fill.
"Omg Taehyun I thought you were dead!" Sana shouts at him as he still struggles to breath properly.
She rubs encouraging circles on the younger's back as he finishes.

Breathing heavily Taehyun asks "What happened?"
He earns a glare as a reply. Taehyun blinks a few times to signal that he really doesn't know.
She sighs "Taehyun you had petals filling up your whole mouth and throat, even your nose. You weren't breathing!".
Once again he blinks, but not from confusing. He was on the verge of death.

"I'm sorry..." he whispers.

"Why? What do you have to feel sorry for?" The reply ends up more passionate than Sana had meant and it makes Taehyun avert his gaze. "Taehyun it's not your fault for having to fight this life. You never chose to become a PUMA or a part of a PUMA pair. You did nothing wrong" Sana breaths. She brings her hand up to Taehyuns chin to put his eyes on her again. "It'll be alright okey?" Sana says with a small smile lingering on her lips providing hope to the younger boy.

"I just wish that I would have done more to make Beomgyu stay here and not go to that other hospital..." Taehyun says in a husky voice.

"You should never think 'what if' Taehyun, you know your soulmate better than anyone else he would have gone either way" Sana counters.
Taehyun scoffs.
"It still feels weird that we are soulmates and that our lives are linked together stronger than any other... I just wish I knew this before..." he says as he fiddles with the covers, a sad smile hanging visibly on his plump lips.
"I know but we will get him back, okay?" Sana smiles at him and he nods.

The room is in a comfortable silence until the sound of the door carefully opening interrupts it. Taehyuns eyes go instantly to the boy in the door opening and he can feel the tears sting his eyes. Sorrow and happiness filling his heart.

"Kai?"

——————————————————————
READ!
A/N: BOOM!
I actually wrote this during class haha😂 Well this chapter is mainly about the connection between Taehyun and Beomgyu💁‍♀️ I wanted y'all to get to know my characters a bit more, these are some of their thoughts and the dreams they communicate through. This book is about to get really complicated so I'm warning you in advance, a lot of vulnerable situations will take place, I'll put TWs before every sensitive subject or moment!
TW stands for Trigger Warning and will be used!
Please DM me if I ever leave any TWs out and you think I should put it there!

IMPORTANT: I will be changing the cover for this book really soon! So please be aware of that to not loose the book!
As always please vote fir the chapter and leave some comments!💕

Now, what did you think!?

Also; Why is Kai visiting Taehyun now? What changed his mind to visit his hanahaki sick best friend fir the first time in months after ghosting him?🤭

SEE YOU SOON!