Chapter 14 *What are you doing here*

Ana Bells Pov

A week has passed since I got grounded but Jason was still had a week to go this is my last. My brother and I have uploaded more covers like She looks so perfect by 5 seconds of summer and Maps by Marron 5. We only have like 20 subcribes and like 5,000 views on the 5sos video. We got some go comments to like " I love you guys and voice." My brother even got a comment that said, " Rodrick is so hot" . So things haven't gone that bad. My parents said it's a good idea that we started a band that maybe we can become like the Lynches. I hope we do I always wanted to be a singer.

Right now I was deciding whether to text Rydel.  I want to apologize to all of them between the Ross and Jason. I just wish that my best guy friend,  Ross , and my boy friend , Jason , could get along. I finally made up my mind and texted Rydel.

Me: Rydel are you mad at me ?

Rydel: No I am not mad at you if not you fault Ross got mad

Me: I wish I could go say sorry but I can't I grounded.

Rydel : Why what did you do?

Me: Jason dad found out that we slept together.

Rydel: Did you sleep with him ?

Me : Yea but I don't want you to hate me or think of me wrongly.

Rydel: I would never hat you your my best friend . Well I have to go call me when possible.

After I was done texting I went downstairs to get a snack in the kitchen.

" Hey dad " I walked past him.

" Hey Ana " he greeted back  " I'm off to work to work . Your staying by yourself . Your brother out some where with someone. Your brother Jack Is still sleeping he will report to me if you sneak out and if you try I will and more weeks."

" I know dad " I grabbed a gronola bar. He kissed my head and left.

Once he left I went to the living and looked up some tutorials on song to cover next.

------------------+---------------------------------------------

Ten minutes passed and there was a knock on the door. I went to the door to see who it was . I looked though the peep hole and it was Jason. His hair spiked up , wearing kaki shorts and a black v neck. I opened the door.

" Jason what are you doing here " I warned.

" I'm here to see you babe " he kissed my hand. " I love you and I couldn't wait to see you " he kissed me with his soft lips. Then he asked if he could come inside.

" Sure but to my room my little brother won't go in the because he knows what will happen. " I grabbed his hand and lead him to my room.

" Nice room " he looked at my room. My room had a king size bed in the middle and on my walls a Ed Sheeran,  R5 , and even the my favorite DJ Ryland. There were also pictures of my family mom,dad,Rodrick, Jack and me. I had other pictures with Rydel , Riker , Rocky , Ratliff , Ryland , and Ross.

" Why do your friends look like a band I heard " he looked at the picture were Ross had me on his back and everyone else had silly faces.

" Yea you don't know who they are you met them like two weeks ago and you had fight with one of them ? "

" I know I've seen them somewhere " he bought his finger to his lips.

I gave him a clue and sang some lyrics of Can't forget about you. " I can't remember what I did tonight or even yesterday like dude were my car excuse me what's my name. "

" Oh your friends with R5 " he finally got it.

" Yea now you can say I fought Rosa Lynch from R5 " I joked.

" I know right he jumped on my bed. " he laughed

I looked before sitting next him.

" How you sneak out? " I asked as I layed next to him.

" My parents still think I'm sleeping " he answered and quickly hovered over me " So we got about fifteen minutes " he kissed my neck.

He continued until he reached my breast . He took off my blue t shirt off. He undid my bra in a second.

Three minutes later he was about to enter me but stop as he grabbed some protection. And entered me with no warning. Giving all he had.

Hard. Rough. But I felt no love even if this is the second time.

He kissed me to keep me quite since my little brother was next door sleeping. He bit my lips for so I would let him enter which I did. Our tounges fighting for dominance which in he won in a matter of seconds.

The was a knock on the door. Which caused us to stop.

" Ana Bell I hungry " I heard Jack small voice from behind my bedroom door. " Can I come in?  "  he asked.

" NO" I yelled when I heard him trying to pick the lock.

Jason got off me dressing himself quickly . He kissed me and whispered I love you and I said me too .

I quickly put my hair up in a ponytail putting my blue t shirt on and my shorts on.

" OK Jack come in " I told him. He opened the door and ran to my bed a covered him self in my sheets.

" Why does you bed smell like cologne?  " he asked as he sniffed my sheets.

" I don't know " I did but I don't you would tell your little 6 year old brother you spelt with a guy when he was sleeping. " Come let's go make some food ."

A/N: I LIKE THIS CHAPTER DO YOU?
SO I POSTED THE SONG SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT BY 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER BECAUSE I LOVE THE AND I BOUGHT THERE NEW ALBUM LIVE 5SOS.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER ARE GO CHECK IT OUT. IT'S NOT A CRIME TO LIKE MORE THANK ONE BAD.

SO ANYWAYS UM COMMENT THANK VOTE LOVE YOU GUYS AND THE PEOPLE WHO BEEN READING THIS IT MEANS A LOT TO ME

STAY ROSSOME

My Best Friends Brotherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें