○◌It can't be..right?◌○

Third person POV

The alarm clock made it's annoying sound. The fox reached his arm out from the covers and pushed it off his nightstand. The fox covers his whole body with his blanket and counted to ten in his head.

'One...two...three...four...five...six...seven...eight...nine...TEN!'

Funtime Foxy quickly sat up and walked to his bathroom. "My rubber ducky, my bottle of soap, my toothbrush, and my toothpaste" He said to himself grabbing his toothbrush and toothpaste.

He brushed his teeth then splashed his face with water. He got clothes and changed. Black jeans and a white t-shirt. He then grabbed his white and pink sweatshirt. {the sweatshirt he has on tye cover of this book}

He put his white shoes that are somehow still clean. He then unpluged his phone from his charger and put it in his pocket. He got his backpack and was about to exit his room but he looked at his desk that had a big mirror in front of it, it had all kinds of make up on it. Funtime Foxy would usually put on lipstick but since this is school he thought that people would think he's weird.

He hesitated and exited his room. He stopped but, continued walking.

He decided to skip breakfast and just go to school. He walked to the bus stop, he sang a song quietly. He reached the bus stop and he stood there...with someone else that is.

The other person looked at Funtime Foxy, Funtime Foxy pretended to not notice him. Funtime Foxy didn't like interacting with people. "Hey." The person said. 'Aw, dang it.' Funtime Foxy thought and looked at who spoke.

??? POV

The guy looked at me and...and I blushed. My eyes widen and I spoke up "H-hey, uh..." I was about to say something until the bus came. The guy walked in the bus and I walked in it too.

He sat in the back and I sat in the front.

Later...

I got off the bus and began to walk to my new school. I took out the paper that the school gave to me, and I see other people do the same thing, and far away I see that guy I spoke to do it too. I blush. I sigh and smile.

I walk into the school and walk to my locker. About two lockers away I see the guy again. I blush again. I then some stuff in the locker and walk to my class...math, my worst enemy. I sigh and walk in, and sit in one of the seats. During the whole class that guy I saw at the bus stop just kept popping in my head. No...it can't be...right?'

A few more classes and now I'm at lunch. I had my own lunch and I see that guy again at one of the tables sitting alone. I smile and was about to walk to his table until someone pulls my ear and I shriek. I then get pushed to the ground as I tried to get up. I then see that, that guy left. I look to who pushed me but, I couldn't really see since my vision was kinda blurry but I do see that they're gonna punch me so I close my eyes.

I expected to feel pain but instead I just heard someone scream in pain. I open my eyes and I see that pink fox I look at the other guy and he cupped his own cheek with his hand. He removes his hand from his cheek revealing a scratch that was bleeding.

My eyes widen and I look at the fox. The fox growled and saw me looking at him and he ran away. I got up quickly and ran after him getting my lunch bag. I exit the cafeteria and I see the fox sitting against the wall.

I blush as I get a better look at him, he had his hair in a ponytail,which made him the first boy I ever saw that had a ponytail. "H-hey" I say. He looked at me as I gasp quietly 'His eyes...they're...they're beautiful' I thought blushing more. "U-uh thanks from helping me back there.". He nodded.

I hear a growl and I look around but see nothing. I look back at the fox and see him holding his stomach. "O-oh, are you hungry?" I say. "Y-yeah, b-but it's no big deal" He says. Oh my god...his voice is even hotter. "N-no! It's a big deal!" I said as I open my lunch bag and get my nutella sandwich and give it to the fox. He hesitates but takes it.

"So..what's your name?" I ask. "Funtime Foxy" He says and contines eating the sandwich. "O-oh wow, what a coincidence. My name's Funtime Freddy. Nice to meet you!" I chuckle. "N-nice to meet you too" He says shyly.

I laugh and sit next to him "Friends?" I say. He nodds.

He was adorable.

✥✤After school✤✥

We both walked out of the school laughing. We calm down and realize that we live next to each other. We both laugh and say our goodbyes and walk into our homes.

»»--A few hours later--««

I walked upstairs and go my room, I then moved the curtains that covered my window and look across from me. My eyes widen as I realized that Funtime Foxy's curtains aren't covering his window either, so I was able to see what he was doing.

I don't want to seem stalker-ish but I decided to watch what he was doing. He was sitting at a desk with a big mirror in front of it and there was...make-up on the table? I was curious so I continue watching. I saw him apply lipstick and damn...he looked cute. I had this urge to just kiss him...wait...WAIT WHAT!? WAIT I HAD AN URGE TO KISS HIM!?

I then covered my window with the curtains and run to my bed and cover my face with a pillow being a blushing mess. I removed the pillow and thought of Funtime Foxy and smiled. I started to daydream and soon enough I drift off to sleep.