✚✙Lipstick✙✚

Third person POV

Funtime Freddy was the first one to wake up but it was still early. Funtime Freddy couldn't sleep so he just looked at Funtime Foxy and smiled. Funtime Freddy pulled Funtime Foxy even closer so now there was no gap between them.

Funtime Freddy soon fell asleep again...

°•-.Later.-•°

Funtime Freddy's alarm clock went off and Funtime Freddy turned it off. Funtime Foxy woke up and saw how close they were. His eyes widen and he blushed like crazy. Funtime Foxy got off the bed quickly and got his clothes and went to the bathroom also grabbing a toothbrush and toothpaste.

Funtime Freddy blushed as the pervert thoughts came back. Funtime Freddy just changed while the thoughts raced through his head. Funtime Freddy's heart started to beat faster and he blushed more and more as he continued to think.

He was done changing and knocked on the bathroom door. "Come in." He heard Foxy say from behind the door. Funtime Freddy walked in and brushed his teeth. Funtime Foxy walked out of the bathroom and went back to Funtime Freddy's room getting his backpack.

Funtime Freddy got his phone and backpack. Funtime Freddy walked to the kitchen and made toast giving one to Funtime Foxy. "Thanks" Funtime Foxy smiled. Funtime Freddy smiled back. The two boys exit the house while eating the toast.

The walked to the bus stop while talking. "Favorite drink?" Funtime Freddy asked. "Pink Lemonade" Funtime Foxy replied. "Wait do you like water?" Funtime Freddy asks. "Yeah" Funtime Foxy said curious where this was going. "Then you like 70% of me" Funtime Freddy said.

Funtime Foxy laughed and gently pushed Funtime Freddy. They made it to the bus stop and other kids where in groups of four or five. Funtime Foxy hooked his thumbs to the straps of his backpack. The bus came and the two boys where about to enter the bus until something falls out of Funtime Foxy's pocket. Another student grabs the item and taps Funtime Foxy's shoulder. Funtime Foxy turns around and when he saw what the student was holding a feeling of fear washed over him. "Hey is this yours?" The student said. "U-uh yeah thank you" Funtime Foxy said nervously while reaching for his lipstick.

The student threw it on the sidewalk and laughed then whisperes in his ear "Gay Freak". Funtime Foxy teared up and went to grab his lipstick and walked inside the bus. He looked for Funtime Freddy and sat next to him. "Hey wants wrong?" Funtime Freddy said. "Uh...my lipstick fell out of my pocket and someone grabbed it and threw it on the sidewalk and called me...um...a gay freak" He said while a tear fell down his cheek.

Funtime Freddy felt anger rise in him, though he didn't show it. Funtime Freddy cupped Funtime Foxy's cheek with his hand and wiped the tear off his cheek. Funtime Freddy was surprised of how soft his cheek was. Funtime Foxy smiled.

°•-.later...-•°

"Sooo...how'd we get here again?" Funtime Freddy said. "We were talking during class and didn't listen when the teacher told us to stop." Funtime Foxy said. "Oh yeah, right." Funtime Freddy said."Also the detention teacher here sucks" Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy nodded. The detention teacher was sleeping, he was a very heavy sleeper.

Funtime Freddy got a paper from one of the desk and started to draw. "What are you drawing?" Funtime Foxy asks. "I'm drawing a map" Funtime Freddy replies. "Why does it say "Foxy's Eyes" On the top of the paper" Foxy asked. "Oh, because I tend I get lost in your eyes" Funtime Freddy smirked. Funtime Foxy blushed "B-BAKA!".

Funtime Freddy laughed.

❃.✮:▹Later◃:✮.❃

Funtime Freddy walked into Funtime Foxy's room. Funtime Freddy looked around and saw a stuffed animal that looked like Foxy. "What's this?" Freddy asked picking up stuffed animal. "Oh, Lolbit gave it to me" Funtime Foxy said taking off his sweatshirt.

Funtime Freddy blushed once he saw Funtime Foxy. Funtime Foxy took off the bow and hair tie. Funtime Foxy grabbed a towel and some clothes "I'm gonna take a quick bath if you don't mind.". "No, it's fine" Funtime Freddy said. Funtime Foxy smiled and ran in bathroom.

Funtime Freddy could the water turn on. Once again the pervert thoughts come in his mind.

A few minutes later Funtime Foxy came out the bathroom while drying his hair with the towel. Funtime Freddy messed around with the make-up. "Pink lipstick, Red lipstick" Funtime Freddy said to himself. Funtime Freddy looked at Funtime Foxy and had an idea.

"Hey, can you put this lipstick on?" Funtime Freddy asked holding the pink lipstick. Funtime Foxy blushed "Um...sure?..." Funtime Foxy said getting the pink lipstick and putting it on.

'Damn he looks hot' Funtime Freddy thought. "There" Funtime Foxy said putting the lipstick away. Funtime Freddy had that urge to kiss him again. Funtime Freddy blushed. "Oh, look at the time, you should probably get going." Funtime Foxy said. "O-oh yeah!" Funtime Freddy said getting his backpack.

Later

Funtime Freddy put his backpack on the floor and sat on his bed. He saw Bon Bon eat candy in the corner. "Hey, Bon Bon. Do you think...do you think Funtime Foxy feels the same way I feel?". Funtime Freddy said and layed down. "What? Oh, you mean that fox?" Bon Bon asked. Funtime Freddy nodded. "Well, Yeah. The last time he visited I heard him talking to himself in your room while you were in the bathroom." Bon Bon said.

Funtime Freddy's ears perk up. "What did he say!?" Funtime Freddy said sitting up quickly. "He said that you were cute and all." Bon Bon said. Funtime Freddy blushed and shrieked. Bon Bon continued eating his candy. "You know...once we became friends...Suddenly he was my everything..."