Living Together

Two mouths later

Third person POV

So two mouths passed and the two boys noticed that they were doing lots of sleep overs so they decided to live together. They saved up money and once they had enough money for a house they liked, they payed for it and started packing up. Though the house only had one room so they decided to share this room. Funtime Foxy was worried that Funtime Freddy would get annoyed about his makeup in the room but Funtime Freddy reassured him that he didn't mind.

Present time....

Funtime Foxy POV

"Can we play a game" I asked. Funtime Freddy then shot his head up and looked at me.

♥*♡∞:。.。Later。.。:∞♡*♥

"SKIP YOU!!" Funtime Freddy yelled with a smirk. I pouted. Funtime Freddy then puts down the wild card "Now get four cards" he said smugly. I rolled my eyes playfully and get four cards. "What color?" I ask. "Mmm..." Funtime Freddy then looks at his cards "Yellow". 'Crap' I thought, I didn't have any yellow cards just red and blue ones. I get a card from the pile of cards and lucky me it was a yellow card. I then put the yellow card down. I had seven cards while Funtime Freddy had five. We continued playing until one of us won....Funtime Freddy won...

Funtime Freddy POV {idk why but I like doing Funtime Freddy's POV more}

I smirked at Funtime Foxy. " Stop looking at me like that" Funtime Foxy laughed. I laugh and look at the time, 8:56. "Hey we should get some sleep" I say. Funtime Foxy nodds and crawls on my bed. Funtime Foxy hugged his knees and covered himself with his tail. I blush but got on the bed with him.

Me and Funtime Foxy made eye contact. Funtime Foxy scooted closer to me, probably because it was cold or something. I blush more at how close we were,I could feel his breathing. Funtime Foxy soon drifted off to sleep, I soon did too.

†°•-.Later.-•°†

I woke to see Funtime Foxy sleeping peacefully, his hair was all ruffled and messy. I then noticed..we were even CLOSER than before. I panicked but didn't want to wake him up so I just stay still. His head was on my chest. I couldn't do anything but blush a massive amount.

It was almost like we were a couple, just cuddling. I blush more at the thought.

A few minutes pass by and I'm still stuck here. I decided to scoot closer to Foxy since I was cold and apparently we through the blanket off the bed and I couldn't get it because, again I don't want to wake him up.

I decided to hug him because of how comfortable I was now. I knew he was a light sleeper but I forgot. I soon drift off to sleep again.

×Later×

I woke up and look at the time and turns out I only slept for 10 friccing minutes. It was 6:23 still kinda early.
I turn my attention back to Funtime Foxy. I started to pet Funtime Foxy's messy hair. He moved a bit which scared me a little.

I sighed. I was really comfortable but all good things must come to an end. I got off the bed and regretted it because all the warmth I had faded away. I groaned and picked up the blanket from the floor and put it on Funtime Foxy. I blush and smiled.

I walk out of the room and to the kitchen. I got waffles from the fridge and put them in a toaster and waited for them to pop out like "Hey I'm done!".

I turned on the heater and sat I front of it. I heard foot steps behind be and I turned around to see Funtime Foxy standing there rubbing one of his eyes. " Morning Sunshine " I say. He blushes at the name and sat next to me.

He rests his head on my shoulder. "Hey..." I say. He looks at me. "I-I don't want to sound creepy or anything but,...you look really cute when you sleep..." I said and blush. He blushes. I then rest my head on his....until the waffles popped our of the toaster and scared the fricc out of us.

"Um...breakfast is ready" I said. He giggled which made me blush.

*+:。.。After breakfast and their tum tums were happy。.。:+*

Me and Funtime Foxy were silent until Funtime Foxy broke it. "Uh...w-what were we doing earlier?" He said. "YOU STARTED IT" I yelled and blushed. "I WAS HALF AWAKE OK!" He said stubbornly and blushed.

We just stared at each other and blush.

I blink. "HAH! I WIN!" Funtime Foxy yelled. "Wait what!?" I said confused. "Oh I thought we were doing a staring contest.". I laugh. I then realize " Hey, should we get jobs so we can pay the bills" I asked. "Oh...oh wait your right" Funtime Foxy chuckled.