**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Showtime˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

It's 5:03 someone please help

▼△▼△Third Person POV▼△▼△

Funtime Foxy waited in the back stage with Circus Baby "So the show is basically for kids, but adults can watch to." Funtime Foxy nodded while putting gloves that didn't cover his fingers and had a square hole on the back of his hand. He wiggled his fingers and fixed his bowtie.

They saw Ballora come into the back stage and told them it was Circus Baby's turn. Circus Baby then walked onto the stage and started to preform.

»»——25 minutes later——««

Circus Baby walked to the backstage and Funtime Foxy stood up and picked up the box. "Good Luck" Circus Baby said giving a thumbs up to Funtime Foxy. Funtime Foxy smiled before walked onto the stage and saw a crowd of kids and some adults. All the adults were sitting at tables and some kids. Funtime Foxy saw Funtime Freddy sit at one of the tables, it was probably his break time.

Funtime Foxy then grabbed three balls and started to juggle. Some kids started to laugh, some whispering things to each other like "How is he doing that?" "I want to learn how to do that" And such. Funtime Freddy watched to.

»»——25 minutes later——««

Funtime Foxy then bowed down and walked to the back stage. Funtime Foxy saw Funtime Freddy sitting down on a couch. Funtime Freddy looked at Funtime Foxy and quickly stood up and hugged Funtime Foxy "Hun you did great!" He yelled. Funtime Foxy chuckled and hugged back.