×Jobs×

Third Person POV

"DO YOU HAVE EVERYTHING?" Funtime Freddy yelled. Funtime Foxy nodded."OK LET'S GO" Funtime Freddy yelled.

♥Later♥

Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy entered the pizzeria. They saw someone placing party hats on the tables.

Funtime Foxy eyes widen as he realized who it was. "L-Lolbit"

The person looked at us and her eyes widen. "Funtime Foxy?" She said.

Funtime Foxy ran to Lolbit and hugged her. Lolbit laughed and hugged back. Funtime Freddy felt jealousy. Lolbit noticed him and smiled. They let go of each other and Funtime Foxy explained that Lolbit was his childhood friend.

"My name is Funtime Freddy, Nice to meet you" Funtime Freddy said. "Nice you meet you too" Lolbit said. "Hey, Lolbit, you know where out boss is?" Funtime Foxy asked. "Oh yeah, she's in her office doing some paper work." Lolbit said pointing to the "Employees Only" room. "Thanks" Funtime Foxy said.

Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy walked into the room then into the Office. Funtime  Foxy knocked. "Come in" They heard yell from the room. They then walk in.

A girl with red hair that was put into two pigtails. She looked up at the two boys and smiled gently. She was sitting in a wheel chair {y'know..like those chairs that have wheels that you'd see in a office-} in front of her was a desk with many papers and a fan. {The Fan is back brothers}

There were two chairs. "Please, have a seat" She said. Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy both sat down. "So I'm assuming, you're Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy." She said. "Yes, ma'am" Funtime Freddy said nodding. "Call me Circus Baby, or just Baby, I'm ok with either" She chuckled.

She then gave them a both a suit "Where this" She said. "Go to the dressing room and change into that and then then go to Ballora's room where she'll tell you what you'll need to do and teach you". They both nodded and walked out and walked to the dressing room.

Funtime Freddy flirted with Funtime Foxy about how he looked in the waiter outfit. "You look cute~". Funtime Foxy rolled his eyes blushing and walked into Ballora's room.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Later☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Funtime Foxy took the customers order and was about to leave before he heard the girl say something "You look hot" She said. "I'm sorry but, I'm gay" Funtime Foxy growled and walked away. Funtime Freddy also noticed this and got slightly mad but kept himself together and continued doing his job.