✧༺Problem༻✧

Third Person POV

Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy soon got in a relationship.

This is what happened uwu...

"F-Funtine Foxy" Funtime Freddy said blushing. "Yeah?" Funtime Foxy said. "U-uh...w-will you g-go on a date with me?" Funtime Freddy said blushing more. Funtime Freddy closed his eyes waiting to be rejected. "Sure, why not?" Funtime Foxy smiled. Funtime Freddy opened his eyes and looked at Funtime Foxy in shock "WAIT, REALLY!?" He yelled. Funtime Foxy smiled and nodded.

After that date,Funtime Foxy started to be more confident at work that he started to be open with his make up thing. Funtime Freddy said he was more pretty when he didn't have his make up on because he was basically covering his face kinda. Though he did say that he was proud of him.

Since he started being more confident Circus Baby asked if he can sing dance and do entertaining thing on the stage with her. Funtime Foxy agreed thinking it would be fun. 

Present time...

Funtime Foxy got three bouncy balls and started to practice juggling. Funtime Freddy helped him. Soon enough Funtime Foxy learned how to juggle and started practicing more tricks like flips, handstands and another stuff.

Funtime Freddy was really proud of his, but also worried. Even as a waiter everyone stares at him, some judged him others thought he was attractive. {SUDDENLY IT GOES TO FUNTIME FREDDY'S POV} And sure he is attractive hehe, you know...I might just be overreacting...yeah..overreacting.