A Mission! Pt.1

F/n was seen standing on a nearby cliff, overlooking a nearby SDC quarry, snow blanketing the whole area.

F/n:This is only one and there are multiple ones. Guess this calls for bio-fission.

F/n then created about nine clones of himself.

F/n:All of you, we've got a job to do. I need you to teleport to the quarries of the SDC and free all the Faunus slaves...kill any of the guards who oppose and don't harm the humans working there.

His duplicates nodded in response and then each one teleported to the quarries, leaving F/n to the one he was currently in front of.

F/n:Alright, let's do this.

F/n then summoned Ardinscion, Zidrescion, and Tekrascion and fused them all together before shapeshifting it into a longsword.

F/n:Perfect.

F/n then ran into the quarry and looked around.

F/n:Wow, so this is the dangerous working conditions that Jackass Schnee allowed

???:Freeze, dirt bag!

F/n just looked to see three guards surrounding him, aiming their guns at him.

F/n:Hm? *perches his sword on his shoulder* Can I help you all?

Guard #1:State your business here!

F/n:Oh, I just came to free all the Faunus slaves in here.

Gyard #2:So in other words, you're here to commit a serious crime against a prestigious company!?

F/n:I wouldn't say "crime". More like act of justice.

Guard #3:You are under arrest!

F/n then stared at them with no interest.

F/n:Why don't you all go and shoot me before I...kill every single guard in here?

With no hesitation at all, they all fired and the rounds...just did nothing to F/n, who had his arms crossed as he tapped his boot.

Guard #2:Wha-What!? How!?

F/n:With hard work.

F/n then swung his fused sword at their throats and killed them all with ease. However...he then heard rifles loading and he looked to see the other guards aiming and readying their weapons.

F/n:...Hmm. Let's do this.

F/n then sped around the Dust quarry as the guard tried to fight back, but...

The sounds of guns firing, explosions from destructive energy, and Grimm noises (who sensed the negativity) emitted from the cave.

A/n:Sorry, I'm too lazy to describe everything right now.