A Mission! Pt.2

From Last Time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

F/n was seen standing in front of the whole city through a live video, Willow and Iri behind him and Jacques and Whitley (both who were badly beaten) being held roughly by their collars.

F/n:Citizens of Union and the world, I'm here to disturb your regular programming with a highly important announcement.

He then lifted the two badly beaten carcasses in his hands.

F/n:As you all can see, these are two Schnees, both of which are the most racist out of the whole family. Now, we all know the Schnee Family is responsible for supplying Dust to the city and the whole world, right? (Silence) Well, the method they use is highly unacceptable and is about to be told to the entire world.

F/n took a deep breath and then went back to speaking.

F/n:Jerkass Schnee here used Faunus as slaves to mine for Dust in unbelievable working conditions and even had questionable business partners as well. Even worse, he forced young Faunus children to work alongside the others and even allowed child abuse in his quarries as well. Just like the poor young one behind me right now.

F/n gestured to Iri, who held onto Willow tightly out of nervousness.

F/n:Anyway, I've been given a job to free those slaves and get this useless carcass to confess to his crimes. And he's going to confirm it to you all right now.

F/n threw Whitley to the ground and held Jacques up to face the world as he held a blade up to his throat.

F/n:Well, go on. Tell the world what you've done and don't miss out on a single detail.

Knowing there was no way out of this, Jacques accepted defeat.

Jacques:I've only married Willow Schnee just to for the Schnee name and company. After I was married, I helped the company's profits grow exponentially, but that was only because I used cheap labor, allowed dangerous working conditions, and had monopolies and shady business partners. Also, I used Faunus labor the most, but I didn't pay them the same wages as the human workers. I even allowed the guards of the Dust quarries to whip and abuse them if they refused or objected at all. That's why the company is what it is today.

F/n:Exactly. And guess who he had as the company's heir? *grabs Whitley by the throat* This little waste of flesh right here...and you know what they say. Like father, like son.

The whole world froze. The SDC has came clean of its crimes and it was all thanks to a simple but powerful human who shouldn't be underestimated.

F/n:Now, what I'm about to do with these two is...take them to Menagerie and allow the Faunus there to take their revenge. Also...I cleared up the two-thirds of the island so that the freed slaves could start fresh there, right with their species. So, expect more Faunus to be around as their own heroes or working alongside humans. And no discrimination because if you do...you better pray to God that I don't find you.

F/n then teleported off, leaving Iri with Willow and the world in utterly shocked and stupefied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Jacques' live confession...

Ironwood:That young man has done it now!

Sirzechs:Done what, James?

Ironwood:He's committed a serious crime against a really prestigious company! I'm telling my troops to find and arrest him right now!