Chapter 10

"Ashita anata no kekonshiki o shita (we will do your wedding tomorrow)" chichi wa itta

"Hai! Oto-sama! (Yes/ok father-sama)" mera happily answered.

"Naze totsuzen no subete desu ka? (Why all of the sudden?)" I ask.

"Ashita wa mangetsu desu (tomorrow is a full moon), sore wa sore ni yoku yori yoi desu. (It's better with that)." He answered

I look at my mom and saw her shivering. There's a loneliness in her eyes.My dad give her a cold look and then ask her to leave the room. She just did what dad said. It makes me more confused.

"Nani o suru tsumori desu ka? (What are you planning to do?)" I asked them but they didn't answer.

I don't know, I should be happy to marry Mera but I don't think I can. There's something wrong. I don't know what I should feel, I don't know what's wrong with my body, with my mind, with my heart. I'm thinking it's not me, it's hard to believe right? But I just don't know.

"Mou monku o iwanaide (Don't complain anymore)soshite watashi ga suru koto o shite kudasai (and just do what I say) wakaru? (Understand?)" He said on a high tone voice.

I just leave the room and headed to my room. I want to be alone.

"Watashi wa anata o kaihou shimasu, watashi no akachan (I will set you free my baby)" I said to my self. Akihiro is my only child that inherits my will. I'm a human actually, that's why his father looked down on me and that's why I don't want My baby to marry that Mera.

Akira is not like his older brother, she thinks and move like his father. I want Akihiro to live happily like he really wants.

While they are talking inside his father room, I went to Mera's room and look for Aki's memory. I brought someone's memory to replace it in her room.

His father give me a power to get lost whenever I want. When I had the memory, i quickly replace it with someone's memory.

Suddenly Mera entered her room, but I was quick to disappear. I hope she never know what I did.

"Watashi wa sozou shite imasu ka? (Am I imagining?) Watashi no jibun no heya no naka de dare ka no sonzaikan o kanjiru (I feel someone's presence in my room)" watashi wa watshi no kokoro no naka itta (i said on my mind)

Watashi wa aki-kun no kioku o sagasu tameni watashi no boruto o subayai (I quickly look into my volt to look for Aki's memory).

Watashi wa sore ga mada soko ni iru no o yawaragemashita (I was relieved it is stii there). Tabun watashi wa tada souzou shiteita (maybe I was just imagining)

Tomorrow will be the day of our wedding but, I really can't be at ease.

"Doushite? (Why)" I asked repeatedly in my self while looking at the moon.

"Nami... Nami? Nami wa dareda? (Nami... Nami? Who's Nami really?)" The name always pop out in my head.

Who is she really? Why does she always bothering me? What does she know about me? Why is her name always pop out in my head? Is she important?

There are full of "Why's" in my head.

I was at the veranda of my room when someone call my name.

"Aki-kun" it's Mera. She hugged me from my back.

"Nemurenai no? (Can't sleep?)" She ask while lending his head on my back