Chapter 20

"S-sumimasen... (E-Excuse me....) " I'm still not finished on what I am about to say when...

     "Koko de nani o shite imasuka, wakamono? (What are you doing here, youngman?) The lady on the black said. Her voice is sounds like an old lady.

        In a glimpse of an eye she was standing in front me now and wide smiling. I step backward a little bit because of that. Her face was full of wrinkles, her teeth's are black and her lips are very dry. Oh and one more her breath is not so good. ☠️☠️

        "S-sumimasen ga, watashi wa onkei o motomeru tameni koko ni imasu (E-Excuse me but, I am here to ask a favor) I said seriously.

        This old hag just laugh at me. Kusoyaro (shithead). And still laughing and laughing. I'm feeling irritated.

        Suddenly her face become serious.

      "Dare ni hanashite iru to omoimasuka???? (Who do you think your talking to???)" Her eyes got wider and she just point her finger on me.

       "Tsk! Stupid!" I said.

        She laughed again.

      "Hmmn,foreign language huh? What do you think of me?? I've been alive for a hundred and thousand years! There is nothing i don't know! You should know your place young man" and then she walks toward the lady skeleton.

        "Look at her, she's beautiful right? Well she's the queen of this kingdom and the king is on the door I bet you see him. They just full of their self and make fun of me, look at them right now" she's crazily laughing.

        "They don't listen to what I said.. poor creatures" she said while slowly touching the face of the lady skeleton.

       "I don't care what are you talking about. I need you to help me." And then she started laughing from lower to higher laugh.

       "You sure are brave youngman. Ok I will help you but don't you think that there is nothing free in this world?? What will you offer me in exchange of my help?" And then she turned her back at me after touching my face with her nails.

      "Anything will do right?" I asked.

       "HAHAHAHAHA!! what do you think of me? A cheap witch? Don't joke to me!" Then her face became serious again.

        "I only accept the things that are valuable. I need your most precious thing can you give it to me? Youngman???" And the she laughed again.

         "The most precious to me?" I was thinking a lot. What should it be? What will I give her?

      The most precious thing i have huh? What could it be? I think for so long and of course if it's precious to me i don't want to lose it.

       "How about the girl you loved? Didn't she is the reason why you come here? That Nami?" She said then start to laugh again. It is the most creepy laugh I've ever heard.

        "Baka! (Idiot!) Why would I do that?? And how do you know her huh???" I ask her. I am starting to be annoyed.

        "Anata ni iwanakatta? Watashi wa subete o shite imasu wakamono (didn't I tell you? I know everything young man)" and then she laugh again.

        This old hag thinks she's funny.

        "I can't give you her! Your wasting my time." I turned my back on her and act going.

        "But you wanted to save her dad right? Don't you want to make her happy?" She said that was caused me to stopped for a moment..

         "Y-yes I do want to make her happy but I can give her to you old hag!" I shouted at her.