CH 39 || Praying For Miracle

Dhruv

******

Oh, God! Please help me.

'Calm Down Dhruv you can do this.', Fortunately, my inner self was helping me.

"You were all confident till yesterday, then what happened right now?"Vishakha asked.

"I don't know I am just nervous and scared thinking whether the plan will work or not," I confessed.

"It will. I mean I have emptied this entire art gallery for you. It has to work." she said dramatically and I chuckled.

I was glad that she was in London only when I had called her and she got ready to help me instantly. The art gallery we visited last time was owned by one of Vishakha's friends and I had asked her if she could ask her friend to rent me the gallery for a day.

"Sama and Saavi had left from there," Namit said and that only increased my anxiousness. I left home early making an excuse for an inevitable meeting. I left Saavi with my sister and gladly Saavi didn't protest, though she became sad.

I had texted Saavi that I needed her to come to a place with little one and that's how she had agreed to come out of the house without me beside her.

"Try not to mess things up," Hredhaan said sensing my apprehensiveness.

"Guys I am leaving, I have to go somewhere. Send the keys to the gallery at my home tomorrow. Bye." Vishakha left saying this and I thanked her for the help.

"Anytime," she replied.

"By the way what's this wig doing here?" Kiaan asked pointing at the wig I had once wear in childhood to make Saavi laugh.

I grabbed the wig from her, "Nothing." Namit and Arjun smirked at me and I glared so that they don't spill the secret behind the wig.

Kiaan was about to protest when Arjun said," I think we should take our position."

"Yes," I replied and the topic of the wig was forgotten.

I heard the horn of the car and was sure that it was my little one as to make her presence known she honked her car three times as a signal just like we had planned.

******

Dhriti

******

"What place is this?" Saavi asked as she seemed nervous around the unknown surrounding.

"It's an art gallery."

"Art gallery?"

"Yes. Don't worry, come." I said and held her hand so that she doesn't feel uncomfortable.

Both of us stepped inside and the lights were dim as planned. Leaving her hand I went where others were without her notice while she was busy looking at the screens instead of the paintings hanged there.

I was hoping that everything works according to the plan and wished good luck to Dhruv.

"All the best." Smiling he turned off the lights of the gallery.

******

Dhruv

******

"Dhruv." I heard Saavi.

"Dhru...Dhruv." Her voice was laced with fear.