Just One Thing

A/N So I've noticed a lot of grammar etc mistakes in here, so I'll probably rework this story one day, but for now, just be aware that I am aware of most of the linguistic flaws //23.11.22
___________________________

Hello there!

First of all, I'm glad you found my story! And I hope you'll like it ^^

It's mainly about Ahsoka, Anakin, Rex and Windu (I can't believe I actually said that X3)

[The characters are not mine]

One thing I have to make clear: Master Windu is in no way considerate in this fanfic. I just hate the guy, so he's not going to come across as friendly in any way.

Secondly, this is not originally a love story, I'm really just referring to the special Master-Padawan bond between Anakin and Ahsoka and the friendship between her and Rex. But you are free to put in any shipping you want. Anisoka, Rexsoka, None, Anidala... But Padmé will not likely be mentioned anyway.

(ok, I admit, in a few places it hints very strongly at Rexsoka, but you can read over that).

I also don't specify Anakin's or Ahsoka's age. You can imagine that as you like. So because of their looks and stuff.

And as I said before, I can't stand Windu!

The whole story was just a dream to begin with. No kidding, I really did dream it once and then thought it would actually make an interesting story.

I'll stop talking now, enjoy reading!

(Feel free to point out spelling mistakes or similar, especially since English is not my native language)

Comments and Votes are always welcome ^^