Ava's Magic Potral

(Lots of pov changes this time lolz)
Ava's pov (le gasp)

I was asleep with my giant pencil, when I felt the urge to use the bathroom. I was about to open the door when I heard the toilet flush multiple times. Since (Y/N) has her own bathroom, I knew it wasn't her, so I knocked. I waited for a bit, and saw Rhys inside.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask, clearly tired.

"I didn't mean to-"

"Just get out and go to sleep, I need to use the bathroom." I cut him off, and walked inside. I didn't hear him leave, so I turned back to him.

"Uh...what are you doing?" I ask, seeing him stare right at me.

"I want to observe how you mix potions." He says, with so much honesty it hurt.

"Oh my God you don't know what a toilet is do you?"

"A toy-lot." Rhys poorly repeated. I decided to scare him off, by raising a roll of toilet paper and my giant pencil and speaking in that "Sorceress" voice.

"Leave! Before I unleash my powers upon you!" The poor sucker bought it and started to look panicked.

"Wait! I didn't mean any disrespect!" He pleaded.

"Too late." I then flush the toilet, without breaking eye contact with him. He ran fairly quickly. Finally!

"Just so you know, humans enjoy their privacy in this room. Spell-mixing can be very difficult." I finish.

Rhys' pov

Once I was out the door, and safe from Sorceress Ava's wrath, I heard her say "Just so you know, humans enjoy their privacy in this room. Spell-mixing can be very difficult." I guess human magic is very different from daemos magic.

"Yes, my apologies." I say, finally calming down. 'Maybe Sorceress (Y/N) would at least tell me why humans request no audience for spell mixing.' I thought, and went to (Y/N)'s room.

"She's asleep..." I thought out loud, and was about to leave. But I couldn't quite look away. It's almost as if she's casted a spell on me while in her sleep. Maybe she did, I'll ask her.

I walk over to her. Seeing her at peace, for some reason is really nice to see her at peace. But now isn't the time to be pulled in by her charms! I stare at her, as I wonder how to wake her. "Nngh...?" I hear (Y/N) start waking up.

"RHYS WHAT THE HELL?!" She jumps and smacks me right across the face. I hold my now red cheek.

"I'm so sorry! You scared me." I hear her apologize, wow, her sleepy voice is oddly nice.

"No, I apologize for scaring you. I just wanted to ask you why humans spell mix in private?" She was thinking for a moment, maybe to explain in a way that makes sense to me?

"Because...our bodies help us choose how we spell mix. We all do it differently."

"I see, so we can't copy another's methods. Thank you Sorceress (Y/N)." I say with a smile. She smiles softly and lays back down, and goes back to sleep.