The Date Begins!

(As an apology for forcing you guys to wait so long, I'm writing this differently than I originally planned. I originally planned for Noi to be locked this time with Ava, but I decided that you could choose him too, and Ava would bring Rhys. And I'll write two versions of that date. Forgive me please! 🙏😫)

Your pov

"This...is a relic." Ava says, staring at the old fashioned camera. "No kidding. But once it's fixed, it's as good as new. Have fun Ava." "Relic?" Rhys says, as he, Pierce, and Noi pop out from the counter. How amusing. "Is it powerful?" Asch asks. Typical Asch. "Can it kill someone?!" Leif looked excited. "It's gonna kill me with how complicated it's gonna be to fix." Ava complains. "It's an older version of the cameras we have today." Rhys walked over, stars in his eyes. "You can fix a relic?" "No...I..." Ava sighs. "Mrs. Oates brought it over and asked me to fix it for her. She's gonna pay me a lot to fix it..." "She's probably gonna use it to take pictures of you guys." "Which I'm sure I can charge her for or something, since you guys live here and stuff." "Ava!" "What?" Leif cuts in you and Ava asking "Why does she want that?" "Because her stupid fantasy, she think you guys are our boyfriends and at this point, I'm tired of fighting her. She's old, ya know? And close to...death...and I really like her so if anyone asks, just tell them your our boyfriends or whatever." She keeps blabbering as you suddenly had a bad feeling. Like...surprise something not so good will happen. You tuned back in hearing them discuss Asch's grandma. "Asch is a prince, the former queen is his grandma, her title is 'Lady Grandma'." You explain. "Ooooohhhhh!" " just finish fixing this relic! I want to see how it works." Asch demands. You sigh as Ava spits back. "Remember the Instagram thing? Where we took pictures with you? This camera is an older version." You explain. "May I take a look?" Rhys asks. "Sure, go ahead./Yeah go for it." You and Ava responded at the same time. "It ain't gonna hurt ya I oh fffffffffffudge! Well-uhhhh!" Ava goes to change. You sigh and get on the computer and start looking up how to fix the camera, so Ava could have a guide. "Well?" Noi watches. "It's fascinating." Rhys says simply. "There's so many rooms inside of it." You chuckle. "Those aren't rooms, they're called gears, they move  things so everything around it will move and work when they move." You explain. "Now stand back! Oh! Thanks sis!" Ava smiles and reads the guide you found and gets to work, you and Rhys both helping since he wanted to. 

"Whew! Done!" Ava says, sounding accomplished. "Everything looks right. Great job you two." You say with a smile. "Ooh can I see?" Noi pokes it and it falls over. 'HOW DID IT FALL IN HIS...ya know what? Don't question it.' You thought. "Round two." You say, and the trio(you Rhys and Ava) get to work, while that feeling never left.(the dads are approaching!) "whew! There, fixed." "And don't touch Noi." You give Noi that motherly 'no you can't have it' face. "I'm really interested in getting our camera taken by this camera." Rhys says. "Photos are Taken by cameras silly." You say and chuckle. "Let's test it to make sure we got it working alright, okay? Care to do the honors sis?" 'Wow Ava way to sound like me' "Can we all do a camera together?" " only one person can fit into the camera and it's going to be me!" Asch says. Oh boy here we go again. No, my camera got the most likes last time!" "Calm down! We can you take a camera-I mean we can take a photo all together! Just don't touch the camera, I don't wanna break it like last time." Ava takes a moment to look and see where to move something to take the picture. "Let's all pick up the couch on this side real quick and..." she was cut off by Noi PICKING UP THE WHOLE DAMN COUCH. You both were surprised. "W-Wow..." "how did you...?" You both were in awe. "Please, any of us can do that." Asch says, albeita little jealous sounding. "Could you move it over there Noi?" He does so and the Daemos stand behind it while you and Ava sat on the couch. "You guys can sit with us you know." Ava says. "No way that bed is too soft. I was the one who had to sleep on it." "The floor was better to sleep on." "Sitting was better though." "I prefer to stand." All 5 basically said no, you sigh. "Okay, you guys don't like the couch, I get it, just look pretty, and smile." 

You suddenly heard footsteps. "Ava..." "What? You gonna chicken out on me and stand too?" "No I'm not but Ava-" "Then lets take the picture! Cheese!" She says, right as you saw you parents rush in. "Pumpkin! Cupcake!" You heard dad say. Now everyone was shocked. "Who are-" "Dad! Pap! This isn't what it looks like!" You and Ava say in sync. "I told Dad!" You see you dad throw the camera and you dash to catch it, and set it by the window. "Don't throw that it's Mrs. Oates' camera!" You said. Paps held Ava tight and your dad blocked them from you. "Get away from our babies!" "You Demons! They're our sweet innocent baby girls! Do you not have a sense of moral responsibility?!" "We aren't Demons we're Daemos!" Leif says after hearing your pap's words. "I'm calling the police." "Dad! Paps! Let me explain-" you both manage to get out. " Ava! (Y/N)! you don't have to resort to this! We are your parents will help you through anything! If you needed money all you had to do was ask!" You paps says as your dad dragged you over with Ava. "It's not like that Paps!" You say. "Let my prisoners go Or I'll-" "Asch no!" "Did he just..." "Create fire?" You we're mentally swearing like a sailor at this point. "Leif! Knock us out!" You suddenly lost consciousness.

Leif's pov

I knocked Ava, (Y/N), And the two men. "Why did you knock out the prisoners?" Asch asked me. "She said 'us'!" "Perhaps She misspoke, she looks rather petrified." "You better not have killed her! That's my job!" I wouldn't do that sloppy of a job! Besides, I can just use my magic to wake them." I then use my magic to wake them. Ava was the first to start waking up. She sits up and starts coughing. I then concentrate on (Y/N) 'she's kinda cute when she's asleep...' I thought as I see her waking up, while Ava got mad at me for knocking her and (Y/N) out too. "Ugh...Ava...Dad And Paps." " Quick, help us get them outside the door!"

Back to your pov

Once out the door, you and Ava were with your parents. "This isn't gonna work, they know you suck at lying." "I hope it does..." She says. In her panic, she near runs back in and basically scares them to their little...whatever it is. Just as they start coming too, Ava walks out. "Hey dad, paps, you guys okay?" "(Y/N)? Ava?" Paps gasps grabs Ava's shoulders. 'Uh oh...' you thought. "Pumpkin! Cupcake! Are you alright?!" "We should be asking you guys that question haha. I accidentally hit you with the door# because I wasn't expecting you guys and I'm just so strong because I've been eating my vegetables like a responsible adult!" She nervously laughs. You mentally facepalmed. "You-you're lying about something." "B-but I saw it happen too!" You say, you suck at lying on the spot to your parents since they know you so well. "I'm both of your father, I know when you're lying. *gasp* Those boys!" DAMNIT PAPS! "That's right!" They go back inside, only to see nothing. You and Ava run in front. "We don't know what ya mean Paps, we haven't had friends over since Loralai and-" "Ava? (Y/N)? I...I broke the camera." Oh no...Noi... "Who are you?" "Dad! Paps...this is..."

cliffhanger for the choices!(in case you choose Noi)